The Shadow of the Wind Literary Walking Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing The Shadow of the Wind Literary Walking Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Up to three hours||(27 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of The Shadow of the Wind Literary Walking Tour
- A complete overview of the "The Shadow of the Wind" novel by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
- A walking tour that introduces various points of interest mentioned in one of the best-selling books in recent times.
- A pleasure to trace the footsteps of the protagonists of the literary masterpiece, including main characters Julian Carax, Daniel Sempere and FermĂn Romero de Torres.
- A guided tour allowing you to feel the intensity of searching for the truth behind the book found in the cemetery.
- A journey through time introducing attractions of Barcelona, fictional places and some popular hangouts.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The tour is a must for every devotee of the "The Shadow of the Wind" book.
- Travelers interested in the secrets of Barcelona also benefit greatly by joining the guided tour.
Your Experience With The Shadow of the Wind Literary Walking Tour?
- Tour the places closely related to one of the best-selling literary masterpieces in the last decades.
- Have a chance to imagine yourself in the role of one of the main characters of the "The Shadow of the Wind" book.
- Discover real and fictional places mentioned in the book, such as the Church of Santa Maria del Mar and Cemetery of Forgotten Books.
- Visit Els Quatre Gats CafĂ©, which is also famous as a place the famous artist Pablo Picasso used to visit while living in Barcelona.
- Besides main streets, stroll less-visited alleys to capture the full charm of this part of Barcelona.
What The Shadow of the Wind Literary Walking Tour Includes?
- A certified tour guide that brings the spirit of the book to the full extent.
- Rambla Santa Monica
- Arch of the Theater
- Plaza Real
- Baixada de la Lliberteria
- Santa Maria del Mar
- Els Quatre Gats cafĂ©
- Palau de la Musica Catalana
- The book "The Shadow of the Wind" comprises layers and layers in the narrative that are vividly brought to the surface by this guided tour.
Travelers Reviews about The Shadow of the Wind Literary Walking Tour?
- The comments indicate that the fans of the book had a great time during the guided tour.
- They speak highly about the performance of the tour guide and how well they brought the spirit of the novel to the surface.
- Many of the attendants liked the tour guide reading excerpts from the book at the places they relate to.
- Most participants enjoyed the discovery of Barcelona from an unexpected perspective.
In general, this activity is suitable for people with special needs, but do advise with the provider about the details.
Printed and electronic vouchers are both valid for this activity. Cancellations 24 hours at least before the beginning of the tour are refunded in full.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking since the guided tour involves a lot of strolling.
- Since this is an outdoor tour, dress accordingly to the weather conditions.
- The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Address / Pick up Location
Rambla Santa MĂłnica 9, Barcelona
- Barcelona City Pass
- Barcelona Bus Tours
- Which Barcelona Airport is Best To Fly
- Barcelona City Tours
- Barcelona Hop on Hop off
- Park Guell Tickets
- Barcelona Art Galleries
- Sagrada Familia Tours Tickets
- Best Barcelona Flamenco Shows
- Barcelona Day Trips
- Casa Batllo Tickets
- Casa Mila Tickets
- Casa Mila vs Casa Batllo
- Things to do in Barcelona at Night
- Barcelona Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Barcelona
- Barcelona Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Barcelona
Barcelona: The Ghost Walking Tour
Duration: Around two hours
Sagrada Familia Guided Tour with Priority Entry
Duration: The guided tour lasts about 1:30 hours.
Fast Track: Park GĂĽell Guided Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours.
Barcelona 2-hour Gothic Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
Flamenco Evening Show at Tablao de Carmen
Duration: The duration of the Flamenco performance is around an hour.
Sagrada Familia & Gaudi Guided Tour
Duration: Around 5 hours
Picasso Walking Tour & Picasso Museum of Barcelona
Duration: 2 hours
Tapas Evening Walking Tour of Barcelona
Duration: Around 2 or 3 hours, depending on the provider you choose.