Cheap Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour
|2.5 Hours||(70 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour Discount Prices
We are comparing Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour
- The Eastern side of the German Capital has certainly seen some changes since the fall of the Berlin wall and todays 2.5-hour river cruise along the River Spree will take you through a variety of the old and the new districts.
- Departing from Hackesche Hofe, previously the home of the city's stock exchange industry, you can settle into your comfortable river boat and float along whilst listening to a complementary audio commentary in English or German.
- This pleasant cruise will take you through the new Government Quarter, past the Reichstag and official government building and towards Berlin Central Station.
- Sit back with a drink or snack from the onboard bar as you continue past the Berlin Cathedral, Muhlendamm Lock, also known as the ‘Cradle of Berlin'. As well as the old you'll see the modern sights Berlin has to offer, from the Mercedes Benz Arena to the Universal Music Studios in the Eastern Harbour.
- On the return journey you can glimpse Museum Island and cruise under the Weidendammer Bridge.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for history lovers, the East Side Cruise will take you on a journey through 20th century history.
Your Experience With Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour?
- Get to know the modern city of Berlin by boat with a 2.5-hour cruise on the River Spree.
- See major city landmarks including the Reichstag, Government Quarter, and the Oberbaum Bridge.
- Visit lesser known sights of Eastern Berlin such as the Muhlendamm Lock and Radial System.
- Learn about the Berlin's East Side with an engaging bilingual audio commentary.
What Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour Includes?
- 2.5 Hour Cruise along the River Spree, Berlin.
- Onboard audio commentary in English and German.
- Don't forget to bring your camera for this river cruise. You'll be able to take some lovely photos from your position on the river.
- Bring a warm jacket during the winter months or a sun hat for the summer.
Travelers Reviews about Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour?
- The East Side Cruise has a 4.5-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- Travellers say that the cruise is a very relaxing way to see that city.
- Most comments say that the cruise if the perfect length however a few reviews have said that it is a bit too long.
- River Cruises in Berlin are highly recommended on TripAdvisor with a many 4 and 5-star ratings.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please bring your tickets in either printed or electronic form.
- Tickets for the 2.5-hour East Side Cruise are fully refundable up to 24 hours before departure.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Food and beverages are not included in the ticket price however there is a snack bar/café available onboard.
- Onboard you will find a comfortable sundeck as well as indoor seating.
- This is a bilingual tour and will be conducted in both English and German.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off are not included.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: Alte Borse Pier, Burgstrasse 27, Central Berlin, 10178. A short distance from Hackescher Markt Train Station.
Youtube videos of Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour
Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner
Duration: 2 Hours
Skip-the-Line: Berlin Wall Museum at Checkpoint Charlie
Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin
Duration: 5 Hours
Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin
Duration: 1 Day
Berlin Bike Tour
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Pergamon Museum Skip the Line Ticket
The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Berlin Highlights and Hidden Sites Historical Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Berlin WelcomeCard: Transport, Discounts Card
Duration: 2 - 6 Days