Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- 4.5 hours of adventure tour of Budapest by bike. .
- An opportunity to cycle past many of the cityâ€™s most iconic landmarks and thrilling downhill sections..
- Includes a picturesque train ride on the cog-railway..
- A unique way to experience Budapest in an intimate way. .
What Tours Includes?
- Get ready to bike your way to the historic sights of Budapest at the Andrassy ut.
- Enjoy the first view of the Hungarian State Opera house e (Magyar Allami Operahaz).
- Pass by Budapest's Most Cutting Edge Venue Ã¢â‚¬Å“Akvarium".
- Take some memorable photos of the Largest Catholic Church in Budapest, the St. Stephen's
- Basilica and Szabadsag Square to experience remarkable, interesting & unique architectural highlights of ancient times.
- Bike cross the famous Danube River to the other side.
- Take a like in the iconic Cog Railway and enjoy the extraordinary view of the city.
- Take an adventurous forest ride down the .JÃƒÂ¡nos-Hill and breathe in the clean mountain air.
- Relish the Hungarian Ã¢â‚¬Å“retesÃ¢â‚¬Â just before you reach the Elizabeth lookout point.
- Cycle your way to the picturesque castles, chain bridge, and the Roosevelt square.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Expert tour guide.
- One way train ticket.
- KTM Cross Bike 24 gear (2017 model).
- Snack (strudel) break on the hill.
- Bottled water.
- One time entry to the Normafa.
- Food & Drink.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Experiencing Budapest on bike makes it more exciting and adventurous.
- What makes this tour interesting is its breath taking experience and spectacular views.
- The guide explains the history of the monuments on the way, which makes it easier to understand the architecture and facades.
- People who a passion for adventure with fun will love to take this tour.
- People looking for a knowledgeable and exciting trip of Budapest will find this tour super interesting.
- Best suited for people who want to explore the city on an affordable budget.