Duration: 210 to 240 minutes
( 15 Reviews)
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is a bike tour around thie city of Munich where you will be basking in the sun and exploring Munich's history city center, as well as Munich's most iconic landmarks and attractions.
- These attractions include the Odeonsplatz, Hofbrauhaus, the English Garden and a local biergarten where you can feast and drink.
- This is a short tour which spans about 3 to 4 hours in the morning.
What Tours Includes?
- Gaining a better appreciation of Munich's history, culture and architecture by learning more from your professional guide who will explain everything along the way.
- Taking lots of photos at highly picturesque locations such as the English Garden and enjoying a delightful break at the biergarten where you can have a snack or two.
- Keep healthy and fit with this 3- to 4-hour bike tour that will keep you and your loved ones on your toes.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- A professional, English-speaking local guide will be there to bring you around Berlin and share with you their knowledge of Berlin's history and culture.
- You will be entitled to the use of our bicycles and helmets.
- Bottled water will be available for you to hydrate yourselves.
- We may have to reschedule the tour for another day or provide you with a full refund in the event that the tour is cancelled due to unfavourable weather or insufficient sign-ups
- Infant and child seats are available upon request.
- This bike tour will be for up to 250 participants.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Travellers were very pleased with the amount of landmarks and attractions covered within the short period of time. They recommend this tour to anyone looking for a fun and healthy to explore Munich's most popular and iconic landmarks that defined Germany.
- Travellers were also happy with the tour guides who were very professional, energetic and accommodating.
- If you are looking for an energetic and exploration of Munich, then this bike tour is perfect for you and your loved ones.
- However, we advise people with physical complications such as back injuries and heart problems to refrain from participating. Seek medical clearance if you wish to participate.