Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is a tour where the travellers get to join this relaxed bike tour where they will be Riding through the beautiful city, travellers will be able to interact with their surroundings much more on the bike.
- Travellers will go beyond the usual tourist spots which bus and walking tours usually miss. They will get to discover Singapore's charming back streets and historical landmarks with this Singapore City Tour on a bike.
- Travellers get to see all the fun places in town, and not to forget, you will also have lots of fantastic photo opportunities. This bike tour will cover almost everything in the city.
What Tours Includes?
- The trip starts from Nicoll Highway MRT Station, 20 Republic Ave, Singapore 038970.
- The departing time is 9 am.
- It is a 4hour 30 minutes long tour.
- Travellers will be taken through the most beautiful and interesting aspects of this city and learn about its rich history as well as how it became the most racially-harmonious country in the world.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Travellers will stop at locations like Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay, Colonial District/Civic District, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Little India, Kampong Glam and many more exciting places.
- Travellers will be provided with a Bicycle & Local Tour Guide.
- Travellers will be provided with a Disposable Raincoat.
- Refreshments and Snacks are included in the trip
- Dining & Shopping Discount Vouchers are also included in the trip
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Tourists liked the overall trip experience.
- Tourists liked the guide and the information they received along the way.
- Visitors liked the food and the history behind it.
- Visitors liked the bicycles and how easily they can be operated.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Most travellers can participate in this tour.