Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A 2000-year history lesson of Barcelona's most vibrant neighborhoods namely; Barceloneta, Gothic, and Born.
- A trip where you get to try out local snacks including locally made cheese, cured meats and so on.Â
- A tour that exposes you to landmarks & monuments such as some family-run restaurants, taverns, and bodegas.
What Tours Includes?
- Taste different locally made snacks and try out the Classic Vermut.
- Learn about 2000 years of history all in one tour.
- Visit many landmarks an important location in the neighborhoods.
- Enjoy mouth-watering tastings of snacks and local drinks
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Stops at La Barceloneta, El Born and Gothic Quarter.
- The live tour guide is available in English.
- 9-10 snack tastings and 3-4 local drinks.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- This tour reveals some of the most interesting but hidden locations to travelers.
- There's a lot to eat and drink on this tour and it makes everything better.
- English-speaking travelers can learn about deep Spanish culture.Â
- Food lovers will get to try their hands on tasty snacks and satisfying drinks.