Duration: 180 to 210 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is a street food tour that takes place in the city of Singapore where people get to try the food at various hawker stalls during evening time
- In this trip, tourists will be visiting many hawkers and shopping from the Hawker District of Singapore
- Travellers will get to learn about the history of the Hawker Centre and learn its significance in shaping the culture of Singapore
What Tours Includes?
- Tourists will start this tour by visiting the famous Hawker Centre in Chinatown, which has 107 hawker stalls and will soon be certified as a UNESCO Protected and Listed site for tourism in Singapore
- Tourists will also visit the vibrant Central Business District of Singapore, and get to explore and experience the nightlife of this place
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Bottled water will be provided to all tourists participating in this tour as refreshments
- A local guide will accompany the tourists at all times, along with providing them helpful tips on exploring the place and providing them complimentary snacks from stalls at the Hawker Centre
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Travellers have praised the tour guides for being very informative and helpful, along with taking the tourists to the best stalls in Hawker Centre
- Travellers have praised the assortment of delicious Singaporean dishes they got to taste during this tour, with special recommendations being given to Hainanese Chicken Rice
- This trip can be participated in by people of all ages
- Children are to be kept under constant watch by their parents
- This trip can be easily partaken by travellers requiring a wheelchair for travelling