Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is a guided tour around the Georgetown neighbourhood of Washington DC where you will be indulging in an exploration of the neighbourhood's most famous delicacies and prominent food places.
- You will be trudging around and visiting some of the restaurants to have a taste of a variety of cultural delicacies, ranging from Korean tapas to French cuisine to Mexican tacos.
- This will be a small-group tour with a maximum of 12 travellers to ensure a cosy and comfortable experience for all.
What Tours Includes?
- Satiate your stomachs and treat your tastebuds to some of Washington DC's best delicacies that you simply cannot miss out during your stay in the city.
- Absorbing the serenity and tranquility of Washington DC as you roam around Georgetown, while learning more about its history (which predates that of Washington DC) and its diverse culture.
- End off the tour with a filled stomach and a better appreciation for American culture and history.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide will be following alongside you to bring you around Washington DC as well as share their knowledge and insights with you.
- Food, drinks and alcoholic beverages will be served. Vegetarian options and any other special dietary requirements are available and must be made known during booking.
- Pricing does not include gratuities and are at your own expense.
- This tour will accommodate up to 12 participants.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- This Georgetown Food Tour is extremely well-scheduled and travellers commented that it was a very positive, comfortable and fulfilling experience.
- Travellers were impressed with their tour guides who were very professional, knowledgeable and courteous.
- If you are intending to escape the hustle and bustle of Washington DC and want to taste a variety of delicacies and cuisine offered in the Georgetown neighbourhood, then this is an excellent tour experience that you would not want to miss.
- Most travellers will be able to participate as this tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible.