Duration: 90 to 120 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is a guided walking tour at the Arlington National Cemetery in Washington DC, where you and your group of 15 participants will be roaming around the cemetery to learn more about its history.
- You will be visiting attractions such as The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Arlington House - The Robert E. Lee Memorial/
- This will be a 1.5- to 2-hour walking tour where you will learning more about America's leaders and heroes.
What Tours Includes?
- There is a plethora of activities there for you to engage yourselves in. You will have the chance to view the moving Changing of Guards at The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, as well as visit important gravesites and memorials of some of America's greatest politicians and war heroes such as John F. Kennedy and Audie Murphy.
- Learn more about America's history and the impact of some of its most important people housed at the Arlington National Cemetery.
- Pay respects to the deceased and show your admiration for their lives, experiences and sacrifices.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- A professional, English-speaking guide will be there to bring you around Arlington National Cemetery and share with you their knowledge about the facts and history of the cemetery.
- Gratuities are not included in the pricing and are at your own expense.
- The tour may be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions. If this occurs, we will either reschedule the tour for another day or offer you a full refund for the inconvenience caused.
- For those above the age of 16, ou are required to bring your passport or, for US citizens, your US government ID, to Arlington National Museum.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- An analysis of over 150 reviews showed that the entire tour experience was packed with knowledge, information and purpose. The whole tour was a positive experience overall for a lot of travellers and they highly recommend first-time visitors to sign up.
- Additionally, they commended on their tour guides who were excellent in sharing the knowledge about the cemetery's history and traditions. The tour guides were also very patient and accommodating.
- If you are looking for a walking tour around Arlington National Cemetery to learn and pay respects to America's greatest people, then this is the perfect tour for you and your loved ones.