Cheap Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
|90 minutes.||(370 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
- A bus and boat tour of Budapest taking in the cities highlights and most impressive buildings.
- This tour is the first of its kind in Europe, the bus actually drives into the river and becomes a boat.
- This is a completely unique way to view the city and it’s super easy, you just take a seat on the amphibious coach and enjoy!
- You’ll drive down Budapest’s busiest and best streets (including Andrassy Avenue and Jozsef Attila street) before plunging into the Danube River, a listed UNESCO World Heritage site, to continue the tour down stream.
- Admire the State Opera, Gellert Baths and the House of Parliament all from the water.
- Drive past St Stephen’s Basilica, the largest church in Budapest, through Heroes’ Square and pas the Chain Bridge, the first bridge to link Buda to Pest.
- This alternative tour is a great way to get children involved in sightseeing and provides an exhilarating day out for all!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for families.
- Perfect for sightseers.
- Ideal for those after something a little different.
Your Experience With Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour?
- Enjoy touring Budapest in an alternative fashion. Hop onboard the Floating Bus Tour and enjoy sightseeing from land and water.
- Drive along the cities most famous streets taking in the surrounding architecture as you pass by.
- Next, plunge into the Danube River as the bus turns into a boat and you begin to cruise.
- Admire the Danube Palace, Andrassy Avenue and the Gellert Baths all from the comfort of your seat.
- Marvel at the imperial buildings and neo-gothic architecture from the river.
What Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour Includes?
- Ticket for the bus.
- English and German speaking live guide.
- Audio set for other languages (Italian, Russian, Spanish and French).
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- State Opera.
- Royal Palace.
- Budapest Citadel.
- Danube River.
- Hungarian Parliamanet.
- St. Stephen's Basilica.
- The Great Synagogue.
- Donhany Street.
- Heroe's Square.
- Szechenyi Chain Bridge.
- The Royal Palace.
- Gellert Hill.
- Food and drink isn't allowed onboard the bus so make sure you fuel up before hand.
Travelers Reviews about Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour?
- The Budapest Floating Bus Tour has earned over 370 reviews and a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- No food or drink is allowed on the bus.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Szechenyi Istvan (ex Roosevelt) Square 7/8.
Youtube videos of Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Budapest Private Airport Transfer
Duration: 1 hour.
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.
Budapest Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours
Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 12 hours.
Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest Gala Concert + Dinner & Cruise
Duration: 3 hours.
Budapest Parliament Tour
Duration: 45 minutes.
Hungarian Folk Performance
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
Duration: 4 hours.
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.