Cheap Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
|Two and a half hours||(40 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry Discount Prices
We are comparing Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
- The walking tour of the Buda Castle district is a journey through the history of the Hungarian capital.
- It introduces some of the main Budapest landmarks and people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds that lived at some point here.
- Travelers learn the origins of the Buda Castle and the role it played as a defensive structure during periods of unrest.
- Besides walking cobblestone streets and accessing viewpoints, travelers visit several other iconic landmarks of the city, such as the Fisherman's Bastion, Royal Palace and the Presidential Palace.
- Visitors explore the Matthias Church, one of the most impressive Budapest landmarks.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are a first-time visitor to Budapest, this tour will allow you to learn a great deal about the city.
- You should also join the tour if you are interested in history, architecture and art.
- The tour is suitable for travelers in an average physical shape.
Your Experience With Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry?
- Tour the Buda Castle district in a small group with an expert and friendly English-speaking guide.
- Stroll along streets clad in cobblestones, take photos of squares and access vantage points for exceptional views.
- Hear historical facts and stories about the Castle district and learn the role it played as a defensive facility through periods of turmoil.
- During the guided tour, you will see the Royal Palace, Fisherman's Bastion, Disz Square and Presidential Palace among other points of interest.
- Take a view of the monumental Matthias Church from the outside and inside.
What Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry Includes?
- Walking tour of the Buda Castle district and fast-track admission to the Matthias Church.
- Coffee break
- Personalized and professional guidance
- The interior of the Matthias Church widely differs from what its exterior suggests.
- Buda Castle is one of the most popular areas for staging festivals in Hungary.
Travelers Reviews about Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry?
- Travelers that booked the walking tour are very satisfied with the quality of the tour and the performance of their assigned guides, no matter which one led the tour.
- Some of them underline that the Matthias Church is the undisputed highlight of the sightseeing tour.
- Many participants state that this tour is very helpful to every traveler in Budapest, but especially to first-time visitors.
- They underline that the guides speak English well and convey the information in an understandable manner.
- Overall, the existing reviews indicate that the tour offers a tremendous value for money.
Visitors suffering from disabilities can't be accommodated.
Printed and electronic tickets are valid for this activity. Receive a full refund for canceling the order at least 24 hours before the specified date.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In case of festivals or unforeseeable events, the route of the tour may change to a certain degree.
- Prepare yourself for prolonged walking and wear comfortable shoes.
Address / Pick up Location
Szentharomsag ter, Budapest
Youtube videos of Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Budapest Private Airport Transfer
Duration: 1 hour.
Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver
Budapest Parliament Tour
Duration: 45 minutes.
Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest
Duration: 2 hours.
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.