Cheap Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
|Around 45 minutes||(958 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise Discount Prices
We are comparing Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
- This cruise ticket allows travelers in Budapest to join daytime and nighttime cruises of the Hungarian capital.
- Budapest is most beautiful when appreciated from the Danube, and this convenient pass entitles visitors to join as many cruises as they wish during 24 hours upon the first validation.
- Some attractions and landmarks the participants can see are the Parliament of Hungary, Buda Castle, Citadel and the Gellert Thermal Baths.
- Tourists benefit of the prerecorded commentary in English and German elaborating attractions of the city.
- While waiting to board the boat, travelers are free to use Wi-Fi at the cruise terminal.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Secure the ticket to enjoy the complete sightseeing tour of Budapest both during the day and night.
- This activity is especially recommended to first-time visitors of the Hungarian capital.
- Whatever your personal interests are, you will enjoy the cruise on the Danube River.
Your Experience With Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise?
- Join the Budapest Danube cruise as many times as you like once you validate your 24-hour pass.
- Use Wi-Fi or have a drink at the cruise terminal while waiting to board the boat.
- Once you board, enjoy daytime or nighttime sightseeing of Budapest while listening to audio commentary.
- Marvel at grand landmarks and first-class attractions, such as the Hungarian Parliament, Buda Castle, Great Market Hall and Gellert Thermal Baths.
- Join a nighttime cruise to appreciate the attractions of Budapest illuminated.
- Choose between departures from 10:30 am to 10 pm.
What Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise Includes?
- The 24-hour pass for joining the Danube cruise as many times as you wish
- Each cruise is 45 minutes long
- Prerecorded commentary in German and English
- Try to notice similarities between the Hungarian Parliament and London's Houses of Parliament.
- The Danube bisects the city, dividing it in western Buda and eastern Pest.
Travelers Reviews about Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise?
- Most travelers share the opinion that the Danube cruise in Budapest is a scenic and entertaining activity.
- They agree for the most part that the city looks resplendent from the river during the night.
- Travelers underline that the cruise ticket valid 24 hours offers excellent value for every Budapest visitor.
- According to some guests, Budapest appears especially lively at night.
- Although some travelers had minor complaints, mostly related to headphones, it appears from the reviews that the Budapest Danube cruise is a worthy activity both day and night.
Boats are wheelchair accessible.
You can present either a paper or mobile voucher to board the boat. To redeem a full refund, cancel your ticket 24 hours in advance at the latest.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Kids need to be in the company of adults to board the cruise boat.
- The terminal opens half an hour before the first scheduled cruise.
Address / Pick up Location
Dock 8A Terminal, Vigado Square, Budapest
Youtube videos of Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest Pinball Museum
Budapest Parliament Tour
Duration: 45 minutes.
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
Duration: 4 hours.
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket