Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around 45 minutes||(36 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
- This cruise ticket allows travelers in Budapest to join daytime and nighttime cruises of the Hungarian capital.
- Budapest is most beautiful when appreciated from the Danube, and this convenient pass entitles visitors to join as many cruises as they wish during 24 hours upon the first validation.
- Some attractions and landmarks the participants can see are the Parliament of Hungary, Buda Castle, Citadel and the Gellert Thermal Baths.
- Tourists benefit of the prerecorded commentary in English and German elaborating attractions of the city.
- While waiting to board the boat, travelers are free to use Wi-Fi at the cruise terminal.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Secure the ticket to enjoy the complete sightseeing tour of Budapest both during the day and night.
- This activity is especially recommended to first-time visitors of the Hungarian capital.
- Whatever your personal interests are, you will enjoy the cruise on the Danube River.
Your Experience With Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise?
- Join the Budapest Danube cruise as many times as you like once you validate your 24-hour pass.
- Use Wi-Fi or have a drink at the cruise terminal while waiting to board the boat.
- Once you board, enjoy daytime or nighttime sightseeing of Budapest while listening to audio commentary.
- Marvel at grand landmarks and first-class attractions, such as the Hungarian Parliament, Buda Castle, Great Market Hall and Gellert Thermal Baths.
- Join a nighttime cruise to appreciate the attractions of Budapest illuminated.
- Choose between departures from 10:30 am to 10 pm.
What Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise Includes?
- The 24-hour pass for joining the Danube cruise as many times as you wish
- Each cruise is 45 minutes long
- Prerecorded commentary in German and English
- Try to notice similarities between the Hungarian Parliament and London's Houses of Parliament.
- The Danube bisects the city, dividing it in western Buda and eastern Pest.
Travelers Reviews about Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise?
- Most travelers share the opinion that the Danube cruise in Budapest is a scenic and entertaining activity.
- They agree for the most part that the city looks resplendent from the river during the night.
- Travelers underline that the cruise ticket valid 24 hours offers excellent value for every Budapest visitor.
- According to some guests, Budapest appears especially lively at night.
- Although some travelers had minor complaints, mostly related to headphones, it appears from the reviews that the Budapest Danube cruise is a worthy activity both day and night.
Boats are wheelchair accessible.
You can present either a paper or mobile voucher to board the boat. To redeem a full refund, cancel your ticket 24 hours in advance at the latest.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Kids need to be in the company of adults to board the cruise boat.
- The terminal opens half an hour before the first scheduled cruise.
Address / Pick up Location
Dock 8A Terminal, Vigado Square, Budapest
- Best Budapest Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Budapest Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Szechenyi Baths Tickets
- Gellert Baths Tickets
- Gellert Baths vs Szechenyi Baths
- Parliament Tour Budapest
- Best Budapest Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Budapest River Cruise Dinner
- Budapest Card
- Budapest Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Budapest
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours
Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest
Duration: 2 hours.
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 45 minutes