Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver Discount Prices
We are comparing Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver
- A combination tour including access to Szechenyi Thermal Baths plus a two hour cruise down the Danube River while enjoying live music from the Hungaria Folk Orchestra and dining on a Hungarian style buffet dinner.
- Széchenyi Bath is a thermal spa made up of three outdoor pools and 15 indoor pools.
- The spa sits inside City Park, the largest green space in Budapest.
- The baths boast a neo-baroque style, were built in 1913 and are the largest baths in Europe!
- The baths used to be private until 1927 when they were expanded and opened to the public.
- Temperatures inside the pools range from 20 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius.
- The thermal springs that feed the baths are actually some of the oldest and warmest springs in the city.
- The Danube is Europe’s second largest river, runs through 10 different countries and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site which makes it well worth a visit.
- This cruise shows you the Danube’s best sites as you cruise past the Citadel, Chain Bridge and the Gellert Baths.
- This tour provides a great way to see the city from a different perspective all while relaxing with a drink in hand.
- It’s also the perfect way to get a taste for authentic Hungarian cuisine and a feel for the local music!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect if you've only got a short time in the city.
- Ideal for first time visitors.
Your Experience With Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver ?
- Pamper yourself at the Szechenyi Thermal Baths, hoping from heated pool to indoor sauna.
- Relax in the mineral infused water while admiring the buildings neo-Baroque architecture.
- Take a scenic evening cruise down the Danube River and enjoy a Hungarian style buffet dinner.
- Spend the evening admiring the city with a drink in hand.
- Cruise past national landmarks and places of interest including the Houses of Parliament, Buda Castle, Gellert Bath and the Chain Bridge.
- Sit down for a buffet dinner where you’ll enjoy both hot and cold appetizers, meat and vegetable based mains and home made strudel for desert!
- After you’ve admired the rivers sites, head back to the pier outside the Danube Palace to end the evening.
What Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver Includes?
- Enterance to Szechenyi Thermal Baths.
- Ticket for Danube River Cruise.
- Buffet dinner with live music.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Szechenyi Thermal Baths.
- Danube Cruise:
- National Parliament.
- Buda Castle.
- Danube River.
- Varket Bazar.
- Market Bridge.
- Rakoczi Bridge.
- Viagod Concert Hall.
- Give yourself plenty of time to arrive early for the cruise, you don't want to be keeping everyone waiting!
Travelers Reviews about Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver ?
- The Budapest Dinner Cruise & Szechenyi Thermal Bath Combo Tour has earned over 142 reviews and a 4.6 star rating on Get Your Guide.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (Viator tickets must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the cruise departure time.
Address / Pick up Location
- , Allatkerti Körut 11, 1146 Budapest.
- Cruise Meeting Point: Danube Palace, Zrinyi Street 5, 1051, Budapest.
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 45 minutes
Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest
Duration: 2 hours.
Budapest Pinball Museum
Budapest Pub Crawl with VIP Club Entrance
Duration: Around six hours
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours