Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around 4 hours||(118 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
- This gastronomic tour of Budapest introduces the Hungarian food culture and some iconic dishes to travelers.
- Besides sampling food, tour participants visit the Central Market Hall, Jewish Synagogue and UNESCO-designated Andrassy Avenue.
- While exploring the market hall, visitors learn a lot about the history of the venue and the local produce on offer.
- While there, tourists taste salami and sausages and learn how to enjoy them best.
- Afterward, the tour continues on neighboring streets, where travelers visit coffee, spice and other shops.
- At some point of the walking tour, wines from three different regions are offered to tour participants.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The tour is ideal for travelers that visit Budapest for the first time and repeated visitors.
- Fans of gastronomy are strongly recommended to book this walking tour.
- Wine aficionados should join the activity as well.
Your Experience With Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour?
- On this convenient tour, you will see some of the main landmarks of Budapest and learn about the local culinary scene.
- Visit the Central Market Hall of Budapest and walk among stalls selling fresh produce, delicacies and other culinary products.
- Learn from your expert guide details about the local food culture and learn interesting facts about the venue.
- Continue your walking tour throughout neighboring streets and pay a visit to various shops selling pastries, spices, coffee and cakes.
- Learn how the Hungarians prepare meals with ingredients like goose liver, pork fat and paprika.
- Have three types of wine originated in different wine regions.
What Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour Includes?
- Guidance by an English-speaking guide
- Bottled water and tastings of various culinary specialties and three specially-selected wines
- Visit to the Central Market Hall and shops in hidden streets in the neighborhood
- Along the way, you will sample some of the iconic Hungarian dishes, including goulash.
- Fish, strudels and chocolates are among specialties you will sample, too.
Travelers Reviews about Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour?
- Aside from a chance to taste various signature dishes, travelers like this guided tour because they were able to see some landmarks of Budapest and hidden corners.
- Tour participants are generally very enthusiastic about the organization of the walking tour and guide's expertise.
- They advise future participants to arrive hungry because there is a lot to eat before the end of the culinary trip.
- They had a chance to sample starters, main dishes and desserts and learn how to eat Hungarian food for the best experience.
The food tour isn't suitable for visitors suffering from disability issues.
Printed and electronic tickets are both valid for this activity. Different cancellation policies apply for different tour operators.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear suitable shoes for long walking.
- A minimum of two participants is necessary for a tour to take place.
Address / Pick up Location
Vamhaz krt. 1-3, Central Market Hall, Budapest
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Budapest Pub Crawl with VIP Club Entrance
Duration: Around six hours
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
Duration: 4 hours.
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.