Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket
- Jewish complex of Budapest consists of Europe's largest synagogue, Memorial Park to the victims of Holocaust, Jewish Museum, Lapidarium, Heroes' Temple and the graveyard.
- With this combined ticket, visitors save time by avoiding the queues.
- Visitors join several guided tours to familiarize themselves closely to the Budapest Jewish community and its history.
- Among other things, tourists learn the history of Budapest Jews before, during and after the Second World War.
- Besides touring the points of interest, visitors can honor Holocaust victims at the Emmanuel Memorial Tree and the attached graveyard.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Visit the Great Synagogue complex if you are interested in the history of Budapest and its Jewish residents.
- Fans of grand architecture shouldn't miss this exceptional landmark.
- The tour of the complex isn't recommendable to young children.
Your Experience With Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket?
- Visit Europe's largest and the world's second largest synagogue and learn the history of the Budapest Jewish community.
- Admire the exceptional architecture of the Budapest Synagogue featuring red and yellow bricks.
- Besides the synagogue, visit the Hungarian Jewish Museum, Holocaust Memorial Park and the Heroes' Temple.
- Pay respects to Jewish victims of Nazi Germany at the backyard graveyard and at the Emmanuel Memorial Tree.
- Skip the lines at the entrance and join guided tours of the Synagogue, Heroes' Temple and a few other facilities.
- Find out how the Jews led their everyday lives by examining exhibits of the Jewish Museum.
What Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket Includes?
- Guided tours of the Synagogue, graveyard, Memorial Park and the Heroes Temple
- Audio guide of the Hungarian Jewish Museum
- Skip-the-line entry to the Dohany Great Synagogue
- You can learn the names of the Jews murdered by the Nazis and people who attempted to rescue them at the Emmanuel Memorial Tree.
- Jewish Museum offers insights into the Jewish traditions and costumes.
Travelers Reviews about Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket?
- Travelers are generally very positive about the Jewish Synagogue and the reception they had there.
- Even visitors that weren't especially curious about the Jews and their ways state that they enjoyed a visit very much.
- Former visitors underline that having the priority-entry ticket may save a fair amount of time.
- According to the reviews, travelers have a high opinion about the tour guides.
- Existing reviews indicate that the tour of the Dohany Great Synagogue is a noteworthy activity.
Jewish Synagogue of Budapest is a wheelchair-accessible facility.
Both printed and electronic vouchers are acceptable. You may be eligible for a full refund depending on the provider you choose.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress respectfully since the synagogue is an operating place of worship.
- Last admission is half an hour before the closing time.
Address / Pick up Location
Dohany Street 2, Budapest, Hungary
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.
Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour
Duration: Around 4:30 hours
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest
Duration: 2 hours.
Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
Duration: 4 hours.