Cheap Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
|Around 10 hours||(622 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch Discount Prices
We are comparing Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
- The cruise takes travelers from Budapest to the border of Hungary and Slovakia, allowing them to visit three interesting settlements along the way.
- In the border city of Esztergom, an imposing neoclassical basilica, the largest Catholic church in Hungary, welcomes visitors from a high ground.
- Travelers explore the basilica from outside and inside.
- Visegrad is an old town that used to accommodate the royalty many centuries back.
- There, the remains of the royal palace evoke the medieval times and the then way of life of the royalty.
- The day trip includes a guided tour of Szentendre, a Baroque town.
- Tourists also enjoy a three-course lunch during this activity.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Consider joining the tour if you are curious about some of the top Hungarian landmarks outside Budapest.
- Devotees of art, culture, history and monumental architecture shouldn't miss this guided tour.
- Fans of the Hungarian cuisine should book the guided tour as well.
- The trip caters to people of all ages.
Your Experience With Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch?
- Join a cruise along the Danube River from Budapest all the way to Slovakia, the northern neighbor of Hungary.
- Disembark in Esztergom to see the largest Catholic Church in Hungary, featuring neoclassical style.
- Visit the monumental church, both from outside and inside.
- Admire panoramic views of the Danube Bend from Visegrad and tour the remains of an old Royal Palace that stands on a viewpoint.
- Spend some time in the Baroque town of Szentendre and enjoy the guided tour of the town.
- Along the way, you will enjoy a short visit to Slovakia.
- Cruise back to Budapest in summer or return to the city by bus during other seasons.
What Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch Includes?
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal, three-course meal and assistance of travel guide
- Visits to Esztergom, Visegrad and Szentendre
- Return journey to Budapest by boat (May-September) or bus
- Basilica of Esztergom is the seat of the Catholic church in Hungary.
- To enter the Royal Palace of Visegrad, you need to buy a separate ticket.
Travelers Reviews about Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch?
- In general, travelers that joined the day trip are very satisfied with the experience.
- They stated in their reviews that the landscapes along the way are beautiful and the places they visited interesting.
- Some of their comments indicate that you should dress a bit better than you are used to in Budapest.
- Certain reviews indicate that there is enough time for visitors to tour the destinations along the way.
- Finally, the overall impression is that the cruise offers a great value for money, especially in summer when the return trip to Budapest by boat takes place.
The trip isn't suitable for travelers in wheelchairs.
To join the cruise, present either printed or mobile ticket. For cancellations no later than 24 hours before the specified date, you redeem the entire paid sum.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Pickup service is available only for holidaymakers located in central areas of Budapest.
- Note that drop-offs aren't part of the guided tour.
- Unless they occupy a seat, children under 5 don't pay.
Address / Pick up Location
Your centrally-located hotel or InterContinental Szálloda Budapest Zrt.
Youtube videos of Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Hungarian Folk Performance
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Pinball Museum
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour
Duration: Around 4:30 hours
Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Budapest Private Airport Transfer
Duration: 1 hour.
Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 12 hours.
Budapest Parliament Tour
Duration: 45 minutes.
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours