Cheap Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour
|Around 4:30 hours||(68 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour
- This day trip from Budapest introduces a royal residence of Austro-Hungarian monarchs and a traditional Hungarian farm.
- Upon arrival in the Godollo Palace, travelers join a guided tour of the venue and learn interesting facts about Franz Joseph and Elizabeth (Sisi), the last Austro-Hungarian monarchs.
- Besides the palace premises, visitors explore the attached, manicured gardens.
- After a visit to the Baroque palace, the tour continues at the traditional farm.
- There, holidaymakers take a pleasant countryside carriage ride.
- By the end of the day trip, visitors attend the horse performance.
- During the tour, guests have an opportunity to taste a popular Pogacsa and Palinka, a traditional beverage.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This day trip is suitable for people of all ages and recommended to every visitor to Budapest.
- If history, grand architecture and gardening are among your interests, don't miss this activity.
- If you are a fan of horses and horse performances, this guided tour will delight you.
- Devotees of art and culture should also consider booking the day trip.
Your Experience With Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour?
- Take a short trip from Budapest to the Godollo Palace and the traditional Hungarian farm.
- At the palace, acquaint yourself with Austro-Hungarian Emperor Franz Joseph and his spouse Elizabeth (Sisi).
- Learn stories and secrets of the royal couple, including their mutual relationship and lovers.
- Take a walk in the pleasure garden next to the palace.
- Continue the tour by visiting a rural farm, where you will be welcomed with a local specialty and a popular drink.
- Take a carriage ride around the surrounding area.
- Attend a Lipizzaner horse show and admire the skill of riders and horses.
- Benefit from a pickup service.
What Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour Includes?
- Round trip by a comfortable, air-conditioned coach and pickup service from centrally-located hotels
- Admission to the Godollo Palace and a guided tour of the venue
- Carriage ride at the traditional farm and an equestrian performance
- Pogacsa and Palinka
- Professional guidance
- Godollo Palace
- Hungarian farm
- After Louis XIV, the Sun King of France, Franz Joseph I was the longest ruling European monarch.
- Franz Joseph I is the person who triggered the First World War, but he didn't live to its end.
Travelers Reviews about Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour?
- For the most part, travelers found that the day trip exceeded their expectations.
- They spoke highly of the tour guide's performance and the organization of the day trip.
- Many of the reviewers' comments indicate that combining a visit to the Godollo Palace and a farm is a great combination.
- According to some reviews, the horse show involves great skill of horses and their riders.
- In general, travelers state that the tour grants a great value for the cost.
The activity isn't suitable for travelers in wheelchairs.
Present a paper or mobile voucher to join the tour. Travelers canceling the participation at least 24 hours in advance receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In case of bad weather, you can choose between an alternative date or a full refund.
Address / Pick up Location
Cityrama & Gray Line Travel Agency, Bathory utca 19 or your hotel in the downtown of Budapest
Youtube videos of Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 hour.
Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner
Duration: Around 4 hours
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Budapest Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: 24 hours.
Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest
Duration: 2 hours.
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Budapest Pub Crawl with VIP Club Entrance
Duration: Around six hours
Budapest Private Airport Transfer
Duration: 1 hour.
Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver
Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 12 hours.
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.