Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets Deals
We are comparing Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Recommended 1.5 – 2 hours||(1,223 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets
- Burj Khalifa is the world's tallest skyscraper measuring in at 2,723 ft (829 metre) tall.
- This ticket gives visitors access to the 124th and 125th floors of the iconic skyscraper's viewing platform but this isn't the highest you can go, more expensive tickets take you up even higher, to the 148th floor. You still get an incredible 360 degree view across Dubai from the 124th floor, the observation deck being 452 metres up up. Look down on the world's largest dancing fountain as well as out across the desert and to the Arabian Gulf and enjoy the breathtaking views.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- One of the 'must-do' things when visiting Dubai.
- Good if you want to break a Guinness World Record!
- Suitable for the whole family with special kid's audio tours also available.
- Not suitable for people who suffer from a fear of heights or claustrophobia.
Your Experience With Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets?
- Ascend Dubai's iconic Burj Khalifa skyscraper as you take the world's fastest elevator up to the 124th floor. The journey up takes less than 1 minute!
- Step out of the elevator and enjoy 360-degree views across Dubai and out over the Arabian Gulf from the observation deck balcony. Look down and see the beautiful blue man-made lake and the Dubai Fountain from above – You might even be lucky enough to witness a fountain show from your vantage point. You can make use of the telescopes on the observation deck to see Dubai up close as you pick out the details of the city.
- You'll have the opportunity to learn all about this iconic skyscraper before ascending to floor 124, learning all about the technology and the architecture with visual projections that show you the building’s construction.
- Souvenir photos are also available at an extra cost for people who want them, this photo taken at the entrance to the 125th floor which houses the gift shop.
What Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets Includes?
- Timed entry onto the 124th and 125th floors at the Burj Khalifa.
- A ride in the world's fastest elevator!
- Free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Use of the telescopes
- 10% discount at the gift shop and 10% discount at the cafe.
- Visual Projections showing the construction and history of the building
- 124th viewing platform with 360 degree panoramic views.
- 125th floor gift shop + views.
- If you visit in time for sunset you'll be able to witness 2 sunsets in 1 day – One from the ground, and another from the 124th floor as the lift travels faster than the sun moves!
- To see the Dubai Fountain show from the Burj Khalifa book a time slot 30 minutes before the show is scheduled to start. Shows are at 1.00pm, 2.30pm, and every 30 mins from 6pm-11pm Sunday-Thursday. On Friday's the show takes place at 1.30pm, 2pm and every 30 minutes from 6pm – 11pm.
Travelers Reviews about Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets?
- Travellers talking about this tour on GetYourGuide, Trip Advisor, Viator, and Tiqets give it great reviews and star ratings and highly recommending others to go up the highest building in the world to witness the views from the 124th floor.
- Everyone agrees that the views are worth seeing, especially at night with the city lights and when timing it to see the fountain show which looks truly spectacular viewed from above.
- People have used words including “Amazing”, “Great”, and “Awesome” to describe this activity going into more detail by saying “A great view from the sky! Nice information about the building process while waiting in line. Clean and spotless everywhere. Good space on the observation deck. Extremely fast elevator. A little bit motion sickness on Floor 125... not for people afraid of heights!”
- People note that the staff are very friendly, even willing to switch tickets when mistakes have been made with the time/date and that the timed entry is very well organised though some queuing should be expected.
The Burj Khalifa is wheelchair accessible.
Paper tickets and mobile tickets are accepted but you need to exchange them at the Will Call centre on the ground level of Dubai Mall.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Photo ID is required to collect tickets.
- Your chosen time slot may be changed due to high demand – If this happens you will be allocated a new time slot 30 minutes before or after your original choice
- Kids under age 4 go free.
Address / Pick up Location
Burj Khalifa, 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, Dubai
- Dubai Attractions
- Dubai Bus Tours
- Dubai City Pass
- Things to Do in Dubai at Night
- Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Dubai Hop on Hop off
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the line
- Dubai Red Dunes & Camel Safari With BBQ, Belly Dance
- Burj Khalifa 3 Course Meal at Level 124
- Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
- Miracle Garden And Global Village Shopping Tour
- Dubai Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Dubai
Legoland Dubai Tickets
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Laguna Waterpark Dubai
Duration: Flexible, the ticket is valid for a day
Dubai Desert Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast
Duration: Around four hours
Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124
Duration: Recommended 3-5 hours
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Recommended 4 hours
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Duration: 6-7 hours
Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
Duration: Between two and three hours
Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour
Duration: Between four and five hours
Luxury Dubai Marina Cruise Dinner
Duration: Around an hour and a half
Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa
Duration: 12, 15 or 25 minutes based on your choice.
Dubai Aquaventure Waterpark Admission Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid one day
Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 hours
Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai
Duration: Two hours