Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124 Discount Prices
We are comparing Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124 Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Recommended 3-5 hours||(1150 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124
The Burj Khalifa is the world's tallest skyscraper, it measures 2,723 ft (829 metre) tall and features the world's fastest elevator.
- On the 124th floor, a viewing platform gives visitors incredible 360 degree views across Dubai with the city lights reaching out to the Arabian Gulf. From this viewing platform visitors can also enjoy watching the Dubai Fountain light show which take place every 30 minutes from 6pm.
- The Burj Club is an atmospheric restaurant located on the 5th floor.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A romantic evening for couples whether celebrating an anniversary or birthday or just each other.
- Also good for groups of friends who are celebrating a special occasion.
- This is a very memorable evening for people who have not been to the Burj Khalifa before.
Your Experience With Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124?
- First you'll ascend Dubai's iconic Burj Khalifa skyscraper to the 124th floor, travelling in the world's fastest elevator. Stepping out of the elevator doors your breath will be taken away as you marvel at the 360-degree views down across Dubai and out over the Arabian Gulf. Time it right and watch the Dubai Fountain show from this unique vantage point, shows taking place every 30 minutes during darkness.
- Then, get priority access back down in the lift as you head down to level 5 for your 3 course meal at the Burj Club restaurant next door.
- With a table overlooking Burj Lake you'll be able to take in at least a couple more fountain shows as your meal is served, starting with a started of soup or salad, moving to a main course of meat, fish, or vegetables, before finishing with a delicious dessert of meringue, cheesecake, or seasonal fruits followed by coffee or tea.
What Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124 Includes?
- Unlimited time at Level 124 observation deck with access to 125th level gift shop.
- 3 course meal at the 5th floor Burj Club restaurant – Food only, drinks extra.
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout.
- The world's fastest elevator.
- 124th floor viewing platform.
- 125th floor gift shop.
- 5th floor Burj Club restaurant.
- Viator offers a lunch time option if you won't be in Dubai for dinner.
Travelers Reviews about Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124?
- Travellers talking about this on GetYourGuide, Viator, and Trip Advisor give it super ratings and reviews using the words “Amazing” “Great” “Fantastic” and “A good deal” to describe the evening.
- Just about everyone agreed that this ticket was good value for money although do remember that drinks are not included in the price. People really enjoy being able to watch the fountain show whilst eating dinner and agree that they got good service in the restaurant and that the views from the 124th floor are amazing.
- In their own words, people have said “Well worth the money. The food and views were spectacular. I really do recommend this.” and “ This is unreal. The restaurant is unbelievable and the location is breathtaking. Seriously there is no words to describe this!!”
- A few people didn't think the food was up to scratch but these people were in the minority, others thought that the security when entering could have been better organized but for the most part, people highly recommend buying this experience.
The Burj Khalifa is wheelchair accessible.
Paper tickets and mobile tickets are accepted but you need to exchange them at the Will Call centre on the ground level of Dubai Mall.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Security screening is in place when you enter.
- Drinks are not included in the price.
Address / Pick up Location
Burj Khalifa, 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, Dubai
- Dubai Attractions
- Dubai Bus Tours
- Dubai City Pass
- Things to Do in Dubai at Night
- Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Dubai Hop on Hop off
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the line
- Dubai Red Dunes & Camel Safari With BBQ, Belly Dance
- Burj Khalifa 3 Course Meal at Level 124
- Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
- Miracle Garden And Global Village Shopping Tour
- Dubai Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Dubai
Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
Duration: 90 minutes
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Duration: 6-7 hours
Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets
Duration: Recommended 1.5 – 2 hours
Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
Duration: Four hours
Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 hours
Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets
Duration: The ticket is valid one day
Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa
Duration: 12, 15 or 25 minutes based on your choice.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Recommended 4 hours
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry
Duration: Six hours
The Green Planet Dubai: Unique Indoor Rainforest