Cheap Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket
|Recommended 4 hours||(12,559 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket
- Located within Dubai Mall, the aquarium is home to more than 33,000 aquatic creatures made up of more than 140 species.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the largest indoor aquariums in the world and holds 10 million litres of water. It has been listed in the Guinness World Records for having the world's largest Acrylic Panel which puts visitors face-to-face with more than 300 sharks (this aquarium housing the largest collection of Tiger Sharks in the world) and numerous rays along with other sea creatures of the underwater world including King Croc, a 5 meter long, 750kg crocodile who is so called because he is one of the largest reptiles housed at a zoo or aquarium.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great half-day out for the family – The kids will be enthralled by the creatures swimming above and around them in the underwater tunnel whilst parents can learn something new at the behind the scenes lab tour.
- The Researcher Experience is great for those who love learning whilst the Adventure Experience is more light-hearted fun.
- This experience may not live up to its price tag if you've been to lots of other aquariums around the world.
Your Experience With Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket?
- The Aquarium and Underwater Zoo are 2 different attractions, visitors needing to exit one in order to visit the other. It's important to note though that the Aquarium has 2 packages available – Here, we will discuss the standard 'Researcher Experience'.
- The Aquarium Researcher Experience allows visitors to take a guided tour 'behind the scenes' at the Study the Sea Jelly Lab'. This is where scientists simulate environmental changes to encourage breeding. As well as learning all about the habitat and mating/breeding behaviours, and watching the scientists at work, visitors will be able to see how a shark develops from an egg.
- Next it's time for the highlight of the trip for many with the opportunity to walk through the Aquarium Tunnel, watching the sea life swim overhead and around you with 280 degree views. You might even be lucky enough to get the opportunity to feed the sharks and stingrays.
- Exiting the aquarium you can then visit the underwater zoo which has penguins, water rats, crabs, jellyfish, seahorses and much more.
- For those booking the Adventure Experience, you will step onboard a submersible simulator instead of taking the lab tour. On the simulator you'll go on a virtual tour of the underwater world to see white sharks, and many more creatures before leaving the virtual world behind and going on a real-life glass bottom boat.
What Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- Dubai Aquarium Entrance – Researcher Experience or Explorer Experience depending on option booked.
- Dubai Underwater Zoo entrance.
- Dubai Aquarium – Researcher Experience OR Explorer Experience.
- Dubai Underwater Zoo – See penguins, piranhas, crabs, water rats, sea horses, jellyfish, and more.
- When leaving the aquarium don't forget to go upstairs for the Underwater Zoo which is part of your ticket.
Travelers Reviews about Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket?
- Travellers talking about their visit to the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo on GetYourGuide, Viator, Tiqets and Trip Advisor give it very high ratings and mostly excellent reviews.
- Everyone agrees that it's a day out that the kids will love, a walk through the underwater tunnel being the highlight of the day.
- People who have visited lots of aquariums around the world think that this aquarium has a fairly high price tag for what you get to see, others thought the trip was fantastic and a great price point with lots to see and take photos of.
- People have said the following about the aquarium... “Amazing view of the sharks and other beautiful fish. A must do for Dubai visitors.” “Had a really enjoyable morning here. The aquarium was not as big as I expected I thought as Dubai, it will be massive but it was totally the right size seeing as it is inside The Mall!” and “Well worth the entrance fee, spent a good 4 hours at the attraction. Amazing work being done by the animal carers.”
- People note that it's a bit difficult to navigate the aquarium and that the skip-the-line entry as advertised is not true as they had to queue-up with everyone else to be allowed entry.
The aquarium is not wheelchair accessible.
Paper tickets and mobile tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note the differences with the Researcher Experience and the Adventure Experience, they are both very different experiences.
Address / Pick up Location
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo counter at main entrance on Ground Level, The Dubai Mall.
Youtube videos of Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket
Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit
Duration: 4-5 hours
Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 hours
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Duration: 6-7 hours
Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124
Duration: Recommended 3-5 hours
Dubai Miracle Garden Tickets
Duration: Around four hours
Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets
Duration: Recommended 1.5 – 2 hours
Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour
Duration: 24 hour ticket, 48 hour tickets also available.
Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride
Duration: 30 minutes