Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|24 hour ticket, 48 hour tickets also available.||(1944 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour
- The Big Bus Tour is a hop-on-hop-off city sightseeing bus tour that covers 3 routes during the daytime and 1 route at night ensuring travellers see all that Dubai has to offer from the city centre, marina district, and the beaches.
- The red route and the night tour have a guide onboard for live commentary in English, with commentary in other languages via headphones. The green and blue tours have audio commentary via headphones so no matter which route you take you are learning about the history of the city and the sights you're passing.
- There are 2 complimentary walking tours to enjoy, one at the Heritage Village where you can get a history 1830's settlement and learn about pearl diving and fishing, the 2 main jobs of villagers. The second walking tour is of down town Dubai which takes you around the highlights of Dubai Mall to see dinosaur remains, a souk, and the aquarium before exiting to see Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain.
- Tickets include a ride on a traditional dhow boat along the Dubai Creek to the mouth of the Arabian Gulf. Along the way you'll learn how this once quaint fishing village grew to be one of the richest cities in the world.
- The double decker buses are open-top so you can sit on the top deck and get panoramic views across the city, or you can choose to sit downstairs and enjoy the air-conditioning without getting your hair whipped about by the wind!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you're a culture-vulture looking to see as much of Dubai in 24 hours as possible you'll want to take this Big Bus tour!
- Great for people who enjoy making up their own itinerary for the day without the hassle of navigating public transport.
- Great for visitors who are short on time.
- A great overview of Dubai thanks to 3 routes.
- May be too overwhelming for people who like to 'slow travel' and take their time with sightseeing as it's impossible to see everything on the 24 hour ticket.
Your Experience With Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour?
- First decide what you want to see and do and which of the routes you want to take. The Red City Route is the classic option and best to do if you're new to Dubai but you can also choose to take the beach tour on the green route or the marina tour on the blue route, either sticking with 1 route all the way or changing between the 3 routes to make up your own itinerary for seeing Dubai.
- If taking the red tour you can enjoy live commentary in English and will pass by (and have the opportunity to get off at) Dubai Mall, Dubai Museum (entry is included free with your big bus ticket), the Old Souk, gold souk, spice souk, heritage village (where you can enjoy a 1 hour free walking tour), riviera, and Deira City Centre. A loop on the red route takes 2 hours if you stay onboard but if you have time, you should make use of the complimentary walking tour around the souks and other parts of down town Dubai.
- If you want to see the beaches and perhaps hop off to feel the sand between your toes, you can take the green route, this loop taking 1 hour if you stay onboard. The green route aka Beach Tour takes you to Jumeirah Public Beach, Burj Al Arab, and Souk Madinat with Dubai Mall and Emirates Mall being the start/end points although you can hop on and off anywhere along the route.
- The Marina Tour aka the blue tour, takes 1.5 hours and stops off at the Marina Mall, Bayside, the Tallest Block, Media City, Atlantis Hotel and Ithihad Park returning back to Emirates Mall once finished.
- Be sure to allow enough time to make use of your free Dhow boat ride and your free museum entries and don't forget that you can also take the night tour to see how Dubai comes to life once the sun goes down and the lights turn on!
What Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour Includes?
- 24 hour ticket for 3 day time routes
- Free night time bus tour
- Free Dhow boat ride
- Free walking tours
- Free entrance to Dubai Museum
- Free entrance to Heritage House
- Free entrance to Sheikh Saeed al-Maktoumsβ House Museum
- Cruise ship shuttle service to Port Rashid during cruise season.
- Free water onboard
- City Tour - Red Route
- Dubai Mall
- Green Planet
- Wafi Centre
- Dubai Museum
- Old Souk
- Heritage Village
- Gold Souk
- Spice Souk
- Deira City Centre
- Beach Tour - Green Route
- Dubai Mall
- Jumeirah Public Beach
- Burj Al Arab
- Souk Madinat
- Emirates Mall
- Marina Tour - Blue Route
- Emirates Mall
- Marina Walk
- Marina Mall
- The Beach
- Tallest Block
- Media City
- Atlantis the Palm
- Ithihad Park
- Make sure you're wearing sunscreen when sitting on the top deck!
Travelers Reviews about Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour?
- Travellers talking about the Big Bus hop on hop off sightseeing tour on GetYourGuide, Tiqets, Viator, and Trip Advisor have great things to say about it and almost everyone highly recommend it saying that it's a great way to see the sights of Dubai and move around the city.
- The live commentary gets good reviews but there are mixed feelings on the audio commentary, some people saying they learned a lot, others saying it needs to be improved.
- It's agreed that this tour is great value for money although some people didn't think the upgraded deluxe ticket was worth the extra cash and recommend sticking with the classic ticket which has the best museums included in the price.
- Travellers say that the drivers, guides, and staff are all very friendly but there are mixed reviews on the buses running to time β Some people say they do, others report having to wait.
- In their own words, visitors who have taken this tour say β It is an awesome tour that covers whole of Dubai. Gives a spectacular view of the city and culture. For first time visitors 2 day hop on tour is a must. Saves a lot of time while covering most of the city.β β I highly recommend this tour. It is a good value compare to taxi fare and very convenient for sightseeing. Staff was very helpful. It includes free stuff, too. I will take this tour again, next time when I visit Dubai.β βThe concept is ideal for visitors with limited time in Dubai. We could not have seen as much in a day without this service.β
Buses are wheelchair accessible with a ramp for boarding.
Paper tickets and mobile tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Plan what you want to see and do ahead of time β The 3 daytime routes cover a lot of ground and you may not have time to see/do everything on a 24 hour ticket.
Address / Pick up Location
Hop on the Big Bus tour at Dubai Mall or any of the other stops.
- Best Dubai Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Dubai Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Dubai Passes
- Things to do in Dubai at Night
- Burj Khalifa
- Best Dubai Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the line
- Dubai Red Dunes & Camel Safari With BBQ, Belly Dance
- Burj Khalifa 3 Course Meal at Level 124
- Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
- Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour
- Dubai Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Dubai
Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
Duration: Four hours
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Recommended 4 hours
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour
Duration: Between four and five hours
Luxury Dubai Marina Cruise Dinner
Duration: Around an hour and a half
Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour
Duration: 24 hour ticket, 48 hour tickets also available.
The Green Planet Dubai: Unique Indoor Rainforest
La Perle by Dragone Dubai : Most Spectacular Show
Duration: 1:30 hours
Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 hours
Ski Dubai Penguin Experience
Duration: 40 minutes in total