Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|12, 15 or 25 minutes based on your choice.||(890 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa
- Flight over Dubai by helicopter is a premium activity offering participants a long-lasting memory and great entertainment.
- There are three types of flights available - 12-, 15- and 25-minute flights.
- Travellers relish unforgettable views of the Persian Gulf, the desert and the modern city below.
- During the flight, participants listen to the commentary that introduces the city of Dubai and its hotspots.
- Among other attractions, participants see the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, Burj al Arab, the World Islands, Dubai Marina and the Hotel Atlantis.
- Besides, tourists discover various interesting information, such as how the Burj al Arab achieved seven stars.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The helicopter tour of Dubai offers a great introduction and overview of the thriving metropolis.
- Tourists inclined toward excitement and adventure should join the helicopter tour.
- The guided tour by helicopter is suitable for people of most ages.
Your Experience With Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa?
- Choose between 12-, 15- and 25-minute helicopter tours over Dubai.
- Benefit from the onboard commentary introducing the city and its highlights during your flight.
- Admire the views of the Persian Gulf, the thriving metropolis and the surrounding desert.
- Recognize iconic landmarks and skyscrapers of Dubai such as Burj Khalifa, Burj al Arab, Jumeira Beach Hotel and the Atlantis Hotel.
- Lay eyes from the bird's-eye perspective on Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and the city beaches.
- Enjoy a premium Dubai experience and feel like a sheikh of the Emirates.
What Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa Includes?
- Expert service by a highly professional crew
- Optional transfers before and after the flight for 15- and 25-minute flights
- Optional discount for purchasing souvenir photos
- Burj Khalifa, with its 828 meters, is the highest structure in the world.
- Designs of the Burj al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel symbolize the vessel and the wave that brought trade to Dubai.
Travelers Reviews about Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa?
- Travellers that joined the guided tour by helicopter speak enthusiastically about their experience.
- They hold the performance of the crew and knowledge of the guide in high regard.
- Many reviewers stated that the views over Dubai are unforgettable.
- Albeit 15- and 25-minute flights offer more entertainment, the 12-minute helicopter flight is enough for touring the top attractions of Dubai.
- Overall, the reviews indicate that the flight over Dubai by helicopter is an experience worth the cost.
The helicopter tour of Dubai isn't suitable for travellers with mobility issues.
Printed and mobile tickets are both acceptable for this tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please bring passport for the identification purposes.
- The helicopter tour isn't suitable for pregnant women and people suffering from heart issues.
- If you haven't chosen a flight with the pickup and drop-off option, arrive at the designated point 45 minutes in advance.
Address / Pick up Location
Atlantis Helipad, Nashimi Beach Parking, the city of Dubai
- Best Dubai Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Dubai Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Dubai Passes
- Things to do in Dubai at Night
- Burj Khalifa
- Best Dubai Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the line
- Dubai Red Dunes & Camel Safari With BBQ, Belly Dance
- Burj Khalifa 3 Course Meal at Level 124
- Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
- Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour
- Dubai Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Dubai
Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry
Duration: Six hours
Ski Dubai Penguin Experience
Duration: 40 minutes in total
Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
Duration: 90 minutes
Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride
Duration: 30 minutes
Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa
Duration: 12, 15 or 25 minutes based on your choice.
Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
Duration: Four hours
Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124
Duration: Recommended 3-5 hours
Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit
Duration: 4-5 hours
Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour
Duration: Between four and five hours
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours