Legoland Dubai Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Legoland Dubai Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Legoland Dubai Tickets
- Legoland Dubai is an amusement park and one of the top attractions in the city for families.
- The Legoland world consists of six different lands, which abound with various entertainment options.
- Besides rollercoasters and other rides, visitors can enjoy collections of imaginative exhibits and amusing performances.
- Water rides offer a refreshment during hot days while the Big Shop has the largest collection of Lego toys in the Middle East on offer.
- Attractions of the amusement park are suitable for children of almost any age.
- Legoland features indoor and outdoor areas.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Visiting the Legoland Dubai is the right thing to do for families with children.
- The amusement park caters to all fans of great entertainment.
Your Experience With Legoland Dubai Tickets?
- Explore the world of Legoland that comprises six lands.
- Admire thousands of Lego models made of tens of millions of Lego bricks.
- Join engaging rides and attend entertaining shows in indoor and outdoor areas of the Legoland Dubai.
- Refresh yourself by taking water rides and examine various attractive buildings across the Legoland amusement park.
- Visit an on-site store to purchase various Lego toys and accessories.
- Acquire your driving license in the Legoland driving school.
- Take a ride whose mission is to uncover lost treasure of a Pharaoh.
What Legoland Dubai Tickets Includes?
- A ticket to the Legoland Dubai valid for the entire day
- Bring the official ID since the employees may ask you to show it for identification.
- Legoland has enough attractions for you to spend the entire day in the park.
Travelers Reviews about Legoland Dubai Tickets?
- Visitors to the Legoland Dubai amusement park have a great opinion about their experience.
- They state that the park is excellent for kids and their parents.
- Comments further indicate that the park caters to adults, too.
- According to the reviews, the employees of the Legoland are professional and friendly.
- While some reviewers had certain complaints, the impression is that the Legoland experience offers a great value for money.
Please inquire about the details regarding visitors in wheelchairs.
Bring a printed or mobile ticket to gain access to Legoland Dubai. Depending on the chosen tour operator, you may be eligible for a refund in case of cancellation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Taking roller coaster rides in the Legoland Dubai isn't recommended for people with back issues.
- Travellers suffering from heart issues shouldn't take rides.
- You will have a choice between an alternative date or a refund in case of closure due to bad weather.
Address / Pick up Location
Dubai Parks and Resorts, Sheikh Zayed Road, the city of Dubai
- Best Dubai Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Dubai Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Dubai Passes
- Things to do in Dubai at Night
- Burj Khalifa
- Best Dubai Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the line
- Dubai Red Dunes & Camel Safari With BBQ, Belly Dance
- Burj Khalifa 3 Course Meal at Level 124
- Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
- Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour
- Dubai Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Dubai
Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour
Duration: 24 hour ticket, 48 hour tickets also available.
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Dubai Aquaventure Waterpark Admission Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid one day
Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa
Duration: 12, 15 or 25 minutes based on your choice.
Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour
Duration: Between four and five hours
Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
Duration: Four hours
La Perle by Dragone Dubai : Most Spectacular Show
Duration: 1:30 hours
Luxury Dubai Marina Cruise Dinner
Duration: Around an hour and a half
Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry
Duration: Six hours