Cheap Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai
|Two hours||(322 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai Discount Prices
We are comparing Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai
- Ski Dubai is a winter wonderland in the desert city of Dubai where visitors can enjoy skiing and snowboarding.
- The Ski Dubai pass allows winter sports enthusiasts to have fun during a 2-hour period.
- The winter sports complex disposes of five ski runs, each of a different difficulty level, longitude, height and gradient.
- There are options available for seasoned skiers and those who learn first steps in this popular sport.
- Instructors may help every skier with tips and show the beginners the basics of skiing.
- Freestyle Zone is where visitors can have fun while snowboarding.
- On-site cafes offer refreshment and relaxation.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you fancy enjoying winter sports in a desert, don't miss a visit to Ski Dubai.
- The attraction is suitable for skiers of any skill, from the beginner's to the expert level.
- The complex caters to passionate snowboarders and people intending to become one.
Your Experience With Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai?
- You will have a pleasure to ski and snowboard at Ski Dubai in the desert city.
- Ask instructors to assist you if you are a novice and choose among five ski runs with various levels of difficulty.
- Have fun while you snowboard in the Freestyle area.
- Upon reaching the end of the ski run, make use of a lift to get back to the beginning.
- Relax at St. Moritz or Avalanche cafe and have a warm drink.
- Have fun at the Ski Dubai up to two hours.
- Borrow all the necessary equipment on site.
What Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai Includes?
- A 2-hour Ski Dubai pass.
- All necessary equipment - skis, ski boots, helms, poles and else.
- Ski Dubai runs a ski school for novice skiers and those who need assurances regarding their ski skills.
- All equipment you need to provide are caps and gloves.
Travelers Reviews about Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai?
- Most travelers state that they enjoyed the Ski Dubai experience.
- They underline that the ski runs are excellent for practicing for the beginner skiers.
- Visitors have a great opinion about the friendliness and performance of the staff.
- Some guests point out that the instructors are very professional, knowledgeable and that they give excellent tips.
- According to the majority of reviews, the Ski Dubai is a must-visit place in Dubai regardless of one's skill in winter sports.
Ski Dubai isn't suitable for disabled people.
Both paper and mobile vouchers are valid. For cancellations at least 24 hours in advance, you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To access ski and snowboarding slopes, all visitors need to demonstrate a certain skill.
- Visitors that fail to do so need to take lessons first.
Address / Pick up Location
Mall of the Emirates, Dubai
Youtube videos of Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai
Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit
Duration: 4-5 hours
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Duration: 6-7 hours
Abu Dhabi Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124
Duration: Recommended 3-5 hours
Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
Duration: Four hours
Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour
Duration: Between four and five hours
Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets
Duration: The ticket is valid one day