The Green Planet Dubai: Unique Indoor Rainforest Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing The Green Planet Dubai: Unique Indoor Rainforest prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of The Green Planet Dubai: Unique Indoor Rainforest
- The Green Planet is a lush oasis of Dubai inhabited by diverse flora and fauna.
- During their visit, visitors examine a varied world of tropical plants, with the world's largest indoor tree as the highlight.
- Approximately 3,000 plants and animals inhabit the bio-dome.
- Among other wildlife, travellers can see, even interact with, sloths, birds, snakes, porcupines and butterflies.
- The Green Planet stages educational programs and lessons that raise awareness of the significance of flora and fauna for life on Earth.
- Aside from paths through the forest, visitors can explore flooded areas inhabited by lizards and fish.
- Some representatives of birdlife in the bio-dome are toucans and parrots.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- You will enjoy visiting the Green Planet if you are a fan of wildlife or flora.
- Travellers seeking knowledge will learn a lot about the tropics and our planet by visiting the bio-dome.
- If you are interested in science, living world and nature, you should consider visiting this lush oasis in the middle of a dessert.
- This activity is suitable for children and adults alike.
Your Experience With The Green Planet Dubai: Unique Indoor Rainforest?
- Explore the large bio-dome and see a variety of plants and animals during the self-guided tour.
- Have a chance to interact with wildlife.
- Among other species, you will see snakes, porcupines, sloths, birds and monkeys as you explore the Green Planet.
- Besides seeing, you are likely to get a chance to touch some animals.
- Attend programs related to nature and learn how to protect plants and wildlife, and consequently ourselves, from negative impacts.
- See the largest indoor tree that sustains life, which is among the highlights of the bio-dome.
What The Green Planet Dubai: Unique Indoor Rainforest Includes?
- Entry to the Green Planet of Dubai
- The Green Planet organizes exploration tours of the facility.
- Programs are adapted for children aged between three to six, seven to 11, and 12 to 14 years of age.
Travelers Reviews about The Green Planet Dubai: Unique Indoor Rainforest?
- Travellers are, in general, enthusiastic about their experience in the Green Planet bio-dome.
- They enjoyed discovering the colourful and exotic world of the tropics.
- Some of them recommend touching the Emerald Tree Boa snake.
- Many reviewers underline that a visit to the bio-dome is excellent for kids.
- Quite a few reviews state that a visit to the Green Planet is a must-do activity for Dubai visitors.
- Visitors spoke highly of the employees of the bio-dome and their knowledge of the animals and plants.
Please inquire beforehand for the information regarding visitors in wheelchairs.
Present either a mobile or paper voucher at the entrance. Get a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Travellers usually spend up to two hours in the bio-dome but leave room for a few hours more.
Address / Pick up Location
City Walk (Al Wasl) in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates
- Dubai City Tours
- Dubai Bus Tours
- Dubai City Pass
- Things to Do in Dubai at Night
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Hop on Hop off
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the line
- Dubai Red Dunes & Camel Safari With BBQ, Belly Dance
- Burj Khalifa 3 Course Meal at Level 124
- Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
- Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour
- Dubai Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Dubai
Luxury Dubai Marina Cruise Dinner
Duration: Around an hour and a half
Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek Dinner
Duration: 2 hour cruise. Evening lasts 2-3 hours total.
Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
Duration: Four hours
Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour
Duration: Between four and five hours
Laguna Waterpark Dubai
Duration: Flexible, the ticket is valid for a day
Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets
Duration: The ticket is valid one day
Legoland Dubai Tickets
The Green Planet Dubai: Unique Indoor Rainforest
La Perle by Dragone Dubai : Most Spectacular Show
Duration: 1:30 hours
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Duration: 6-7 hours