From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around 13 hours||(40 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train
- The Magical Highlands Tour is a journey revealing the magnificent scenery of Scottish Highlands and several filming locations of the popular Harry Potter film series.
- Visitors travel to Fort William by coach where they board the Jacobite Steam Train that is famous as the Hogwarts Express.
- The trip takes travelers through scenic landscapes of Scotland consisting of mountainous regions, lakes and valleys.
- Among other filming locations of the popular film series, participants see the Glenfinnan Viaduct, Loch Shiel and Eilean na Moine Island.
- Tourists receive a small breakfast package.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Scottish Highlands is the masterpiece of nature, hence everyone should enjoy the trip.
- The activity is also highly recommended for fans of the Harry Potter films.
- The day trip is a suitable activity for people of all ages.
Your Experience With From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train?
- Travel by coach to Fort William and visit a volcanic glen featured in the Harry Potter "The Prisoner of Azkaban" film.
- Board the Jacobite Steam Train, better known as the Hogwarts Express," and take a journey through the famous Highlands of Scotland.
- Visit Glenfinnan Viaduct, one of the most impressive filming locations of the Harry Potter film series.
- See the site of the Triwizard Tournament from "The Goblet of Fire" installment of the film series.
- Among other points of interest, you will find out where Dumbledore's grave is.
- See hills, mountains, lakes and valleys of the Highlands on board the train and the coach.
What From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train Includes?
- A round trip from Edinburgh to Fort William by comfortable coach.
- Train journey on board the Hogwarts Express.
- Assistance of a specialized tour guide.
- A small breakfast package.
- The Scottish term for "lake" is "loch."
- If you like to find out where J.K. Rowling wrote some of the Harry Potter books, visit the Elephant House Cafe in Edinburgh.
Travelers Reviews about From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train?
- Travelers say that there is enough time allocated for visiting the related points of interest at a relaxed pace.
- Many of them state that the Scottish Highlands are very beautiful.
- Fans of Harry Potter enjoy both visiting filming locations and the music from the film series along the way.
- Visitors have a high opinion of the knowledge and friendly conduct of the tour guide.
- According to most reviews, the experience is worth the invested time, effort and cost.
The guided tour isn't suitable for travelers in wheelchairs.
Paper and mobile vouchers are both valid for this guided tour. Depending on the tour provider, you may receive a 50% refund for cancellations no later than two weeks in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Kids under 5 can't join the tour due to the length of the trip.
- Other children need to be in the company of an adult person.
Address / Pick up Location
Diagon House, Victoria Street EH1 2JW
- Best Edinburgh Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Edinburgh Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Edinburgh Castle Tours
- Edinburgh Castle Skip The Line Ticket
- Skip-the-Line Edinburgh Castle Guided Tour
- Best Edinburgh Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets
- Holyroodhouse Palace Tickets
- Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour
- Edinburgh Underground Streets
- Edinburgh Day Trips
- Scotland Explorer Pass
- Edinburgh Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Edinburgh
Ghost and Torture Tour in Edinburgh
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling
Duration: Two hours
West Highlands, Lochs and Castles Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
Duration: 10 hours
Edinburgh Underground Vaults Streets Tour
Duration: 1 hour
Edinburgh Old and New town food Tour
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Malt Whisky Tasting in Edinburgh
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Speyside Delight - Scottish Whisky Tour - Private Full Day
Duration: 12 hours
Edinburgh Castle Skip The Line Ticket
Duration: Recommended 2-3 hours
Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh Including Meal
Duration: 1 day
Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket
Duration: The validity period of the package is 48 hours
Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the walking tour is between 1:30 and 2 hours.