Cheap From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train
|Around 13 hours||(40 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train Discount Prices
We are comparing From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train
- The Magical Highlands Tour is a journey revealing the magnificent scenery of Scottish Highlands and several filming locations of the popular Harry Potter film series.
- Visitors travel to Fort William by coach where they board the Jacobite Steam Train that is famous as the Hogwarts Express.
- The trip takes travelers through scenic landscapes of Scotland consisting of mountainous regions, lakes and valleys.
- Among other filming locations of the popular film series, participants see the Glenfinnan Viaduct, Loch Shiel and Eilean na Moine Island.
- Tourists receive a small breakfast package.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Scottish Highlands is the masterpiece of nature, hence everyone should enjoy the trip.
- The activity is also highly recommended for fans of the Harry Potter films.
- The day trip is a suitable activity for people of all ages.
Your Experience With From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train?
- Travel by coach to Fort William and visit a volcanic glen featured in the Harry Potter "The Prisoner of Azkaban" film.
- Board the Jacobite Steam Train, better known as the Hogwarts Express," and take a journey through the famous Highlands of Scotland.
- Visit Glenfinnan Viaduct, one of the most impressive filming locations of the Harry Potter film series.
- See the site of the Triwizard Tournament from "The Goblet of Fire" installment of the film series.
- Among other points of interest, you will find out where Dumbledore's grave is.
- See hills, mountains, lakes and valleys of the Highlands on board the train and the coach.
What From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train Includes?
- A round trip from Edinburgh to Fort William by comfortable coach.
- Train journey on board the Hogwarts Express.
- Assistance of a specialized tour guide.
- A small breakfast package.
- The Scottish term for "lake" is "loch."
- If you like to find out where J.K. Rowling wrote some of the Harry Potter books, visit the Elephant House Cafe in Edinburgh.
Travelers Reviews about From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train?
- Travelers say that there is enough time allocated for visiting the related points of interest at a relaxed pace.
- Many of them state that the Scottish Highlands are very beautiful.
- Fans of Harry Potter enjoy both visiting filming locations and the music from the film series along the way.
- Visitors have a high opinion of the knowledge and friendly conduct of the tour guide.
- According to most reviews, the experience is worth the invested time, effort and cost.
The guided tour isn't suitable for travelers in wheelchairs.
Paper and mobile vouchers are both valid for this guided tour. Depending on the tour provider, you may receive a 50% refund for cancellations no later than two weeks in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Kids under 5 can't join the tour due to the length of the trip.
- Other children need to be in the company of an adult person.
Address / Pick up Location
Diagon House, Victoria Street EH1 2JW
Youtube videos of From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train
Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour
Duration: 75 minutes
Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket
Duration: The validity period of the package is 48 hours
From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train
Duration: Around 13 hours