Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket Deals
We are comparing Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|The validity period of the package is 48 hours||(1325 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket
- The ticket grants its owners priority entries to three top attractions of the city of Edinburgh - Castle of Edinburgh, Holyroodhouse Palace and Britannia Royal Yacht.
- The package also includes an unlimited number of rides by the hop-on-hop-off bus during the 48-hour period.
- While enjoying the ride on board a sightseeing bus, travelers are free to climb down the bus and continue the ride anywhere and anytime they wish.
- In the Edinburgh Castle, visitors enjoy panoramic views of the city and learn about the Scottish capital's history.
- In the Holyroodhouse Palace, travelers learn about Mary Queen of Scots, a relative to English Queen Elizabeth I and her direct competitor for the English crown.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The package is convenient for every visitor to Edinburgh since it saves both time and money, and offers flexibility.
- The ticket is especially convenient for people visiting the city for the first time and for travelers with limited time.
Your Experience With Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket?
- As a holder of the ticket, you will visit three top attractions of Edinburgh for less money.
- You also benefit of priority entries to the specified attractions.
- During the 2-day validity period, you enjoy unlimited rides on board of the tourist sightseeing bus.
- During the bus ride, you can climb down the bus at any desired point and continue the journey later.
- Visit the Edinburgh Castle, Holyroodhouse Palace and the Royal Yacht Britannia.
- Learn about Mary Queen of Scots, a competitor of great English Queen Elizabeth I for the English crown.
- Learn about the tempestuous history of the Castle of Edinburgh and, consequently, entire Scotland.
What Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket Includes?
- Skip-the-Line tickets to the Royal Yacht Britannia, Holyroodhouse Palace and the Edinburgh Castle.
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket valid 48 hours.
- Edinburgh hop-on-hop-off buses need between an hour and 1:30 hours to complete the full loop.
- If you are able, plan to visit the three attractions during workdays because you will see fewer travelers than during weekends, which means a lot for visiting exhibitions.
Travelers Reviews about Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket?
- For the most part, travelers state that the ticket provides great value for money.
- The reviewers also point out that two days are quite enough for visiting Edinburgh Castle, Holyroodhouse Palace and Britannia.
- A number of visitors assert that a trip by the Edinburgh hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus is the best way of getting to know the Scottish capital.
- The sightseeing bus covers most of the city's tourist points of interest.
The package's attractions and services offer convenience to visitors suffering from disabilities.
To make use of the ticket, present mobile or printed voucher. Depending on the operator you choose, you may be able to receive a refund for a timely cancellation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The ticket is valid 48 hours from its first use.
- To take part in the activities, children need to be in the company of an adult.
- In the case that the Holyroodhouse Palace is closed, a visit to the Queen's Gallery is available as a replacement.
Address / Pick up Location
Waverly Bridge, Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Tours
- Edinburgh Bus Tours
- Edinburgh Castle Tours
- Skip The Line Edinburgh Castle Ticket
- Skip-the-Line Edinburgh Castle Guided Tour
- Edinburgh Hop on Hop off
- Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets
- Holyroodhouse Palace Tickets
- Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour
- Edinburgh Underground Streets
- Edinburgh Day Trips & Excursions
- Edinburgh Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Edinburgh
Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour
Duration: 75 minutes
Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket
Duration: The validity period of the package is 48 hours
Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the walking tour is between 1:30 and 2 hours.
Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
Duration: 12 hours
Stirling Castle, Highland Lochs & Whiskey Tour from Edinburgh
Duration: About 10 hours
Holyroodhouse Palace Tickets, Edinburgh
Duration: 1.5 hours
Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets
Duration: 60-80 minutes
Mary King's Close Tour, Edinburgh
Duration: 60 minutes
Edinburgh City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: Unlimited access on a 1 day ticket. 1 loop takes 60-80minutes.
Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling
Duration: Two hours
Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
Duration: Recommended 1.5-2 hours