Cheap Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
|Recommended 1.5-2 hours||(196 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide Discount Prices
We are comparing Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
- The Royal Britannia sailed the seas for over 40 years as the Royal Residence to Britain's Royal Family as they went on official state visits around the world.
- As well as being home to the Royal Family whilst they travelled, the Britannia also hosted Sir Winston Churchill, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, and many more influential people who were invited onboard by the Queen and Prince Philip.
- The yacht is now berthed in Edinburgh's beautiful and historic port of Leith and retains many original items which are on loan from the Royal Family.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A must-see for anyone who loves the Royal Family and wants to see how and where they lived when onboard.
- An interesting tour for those passionate about boats too as you get to explore 5 decks including the crews quarters.
- An enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours, suitable for the whole family from the kids to the elders.
Your Experience With Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide?
- Get fast track entry to the visitor centre where you can learn the history of the Royal Britannia Yacht, looking at old photographs and viewing other displays before you step onboard.
- Once onboard, a held held audio guide available in 28 languages guides you around the 5 decks of the floating Royal residence. You will see inside the State Apartments, the Royal bedrooms, the Admiral's cabin, the sickbay, crews quarters, engine room and so much more.
- You can stop for a tea break at the Royal Deck Tea Room enjoying waiter service that will make you feel like royalty as you indulge in tea (or champagne) and cakes fit for the Queen!
What Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide Includes?
- Fast track entry to the Royal Yacht Britannia and visitor centre.
- Handheld audio guide in 28 languages; Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Welsh, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Scots Gaelic.
- The State Rooms
- The Royal Quarters including the Queen's bedroom.
- The Sun Lounge
- The Admiral's Cabin
- The crew's quarters
- The sickbay
- The Yacht's laundry
- The engine room
- and more
- The earlier you arrive, the less you'll have to share the decks with others!
- If visiting with little ones, make sure they play the game of 'find the stuffed Corgi's'!
Travelers Reviews about Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide?
- This tour consistently gets the highest ratings and reviews from people on TripAdvisor, Tiqets, Viator, and GetYourGuide.
- Everyone agrees that a visit to see the Royal Britannia is well worth the money and a fun and informative way to spend a couple of hours for the whole family. They agree that the tour is well setup and laid out and that the audio tour is easy to follow.
- In their own words, visitors have said “We brought our 80 year old mother to the Britannia and she thoroughly enjoyed it. She loved looking at all the photos of the Royals and found it very interesting and informative. It was very well set out and was easy to follow the tour round the boat.” and “A really well presented tourist attraction showing modern history at its best. The audio voice-over was very informative and gave real insight into this important period when Britannia was considered to be an worthy and useful ambassador for the UK.”
- People have said they enjoyed being able to take the tour at their own pace, not being rushed through and would highly recommend it to others visiting Edinburgh, particularly for those with an interest in the Royal Family and British history.
The tour is wheelchair accessible with ramps and lifts.
Paper tickets and e-tickets are accepted
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Under 5's get free entry.
- Don't have a coffee before you go, save it for onboard!
Address / Pick up Location
The Royal Yacht Britannia Visitor Centre, 2nd Floor, Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre, Port of Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6JJ
Youtube videos of Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
Edinburgh City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: Unlimited access on a 1 day ticket. 1 loop takes 60-80minutes.
Stirling Castle, Highland Lochs & Whiskey Tour from Edinburgh
Duration: About 10 hours
Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the walking tour is between 1:30 and 2 hours.
Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
Duration: 12 hours
Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour
Duration: 75 minutes
Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh
Duration: 2 hours
Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
Duration: Recommended 1.5-2 hours
Skip The Line Edinburgh Castle Ticket
Duration: Recommended 2-3 hours
Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling
Duration: Two hours
Edinburgh Underground Vaults Streets Tour
Duration: 1 hour
Mary King's Close Tour, Edinburgh
Duration: 60 minutes