Stirling Castle, Highland Lochs & Whiskey Tour from Edinburgh Deals
We are comparing Stirling Castle, Highland Lochs & Whiskey Tour from Edinburgh prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|About 10 hours||(103 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Stirling Castle, Highland Lochs & Whiskey Tour from Edinburgh
- This is a day trip from Edinburgh that introduces the history and nature of the Scottish nation.
- Travelers visit the Stirling Castle, a longtime residence of the royals of Scotland.
- The storyline mentions William Wallace and Robert the Bruce, the national heroes who immortalized their names in history.
- Trossachs National Park is famous for picturesque lakes and woodlands.
- The tour covers Loch Lomond, the largest lake in Scotland and one of its most scenic sites.
- Glengoyne Distillery produces great Whisky for a long time, and travelers may tour the facility and get themselves acquainted with the famous product of Scotland.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the tour is the right thing to do for travelers interested in Scottish history.
- Nature of Scotland is the nation's famous trademark, and every traveler should experience such a beauty.
- If you are a fan of Scotch Whisky, you should book the guided tour.
Your Experience With Stirling Castle, Highland Lochs & Whiskey Tour from Edinburgh?
- On this guided tour, you will travel the countryside of Scotland to admire its beauty and hear historical facts about the nation.
- Acquaint yourself with a few illustrious heroes of Scotland - William Wallace and Robert the Bruce.
- Have a chance to visit the Stirling Castle, a former royal residence located near the site of the Battle at Stirling, in which the Scots defeated the English.
- Visit Loch Lomond, the largest lake in Scotland, and strange hairy cows on nearby pastures.
- Take an optional tour of Glengoyne Distillery, a celebrated producer of Whisky.
- Admire the beauty of the Trossachs National Park.
What Stirling Castle, Highland Lochs & Whiskey Tour from Edinburgh Includes?
- Round trip by a mini-coach.
- Live commentary on board and assistance of the expert guide.
- Pickups and drop-offs at designated points.
- Stirling Castle
- Loch Lomond
- Glengoyne Distillery
- The Scottish term for "lake" is "loch."
- "Whisky" is the Scottish term for the famous alcoholic beverage; "Whiskey" is the Irish term.
Travelers Reviews about Stirling Castle, Highland Lochs & Whiskey Tour from Edinburgh?
- Travelers say for the most part that the guided tour offers excellent value for money.
- They underline that the trip is well planned and the information they received is very interesting.
- Most visitors commend the performance and knowledge of their assigned tour guide.
- The majority of reviews indicate that this guided tour should be one of the must-do activities for anyone visiting Edinburgh and Scotland.
The activity isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
To take part in the activity, you need to present either a printed or mobile ticket. For cancellations at least 24 hours in advance, you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Children over 5 or 7, depending on the operator, are welcome to join the guided tour in the company of an adult.
- Wear cloth appropriate to weather conditions since part of the tour takes place outdoors.
- Admission fees to the Stirling Castle and Glengoyne Distillery aren't included in the price.
Address / Pick up Location
Royal Mile or Waterloo Place, depending on the chosen provider.
- Edinburgh City Tours
- Edinburgh Bus Tours
- Edinburgh Castle Tours
- Skip The Line Edinburgh Castle Ticket
- Skip-the-Line Edinburgh Castle Guided Tour
- Edinburgh Hop on Hop off
- Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets
- Holyroodhouse Palace Tickets
- Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour
- Edinburgh Underground Streets
- Edinburgh Day Trips & Excursions
- Edinburgh Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Edinburgh
Skip The Line Edinburgh Castle Ticket
Duration: Recommended 2-3 hours
Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets
Duration: 60-80 minutes
Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling
Duration: Two hours
Holyroodhouse Palace Tickets, Edinburgh
Duration: 1.5 hours
Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh
Duration: 2 hours
From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train
Duration: Around 13 hours
Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the walking tour is between 1:30 and 2 hours.
Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
Duration: Recommended 1.5-2 hours
Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
Duration: 12 hours
Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket
Duration: The validity period of the package is 48 hours
Stirling Castle, Highland Lochs & Whiskey Tour from Edinburgh
Duration: About 10 hours