Eastern Algarve Tour: Castro Marim, Tavira & Faro by Minivan Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Eastern Algarve Tour: Castro Marim, Tavira & Faro by Minivan prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Nine hours||(289 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Eastern Algarve Tour: Castro Marim, Tavira & Faro by Minivan
- Castro Marim, Tavira & Faro day trip introduces historical places and structures from different ages of Portuguese south coast.
- The itinerary covers several picturesque and quaint settlements between the city of Faro and the Portuguese-Spanish Border.
- Medieval castle of Castro Marim, built in the 13th century, is one of the highlights of the tour.
- Tavira is a likable settlement featuring traditional houses and the Roman Bridge spanning the River Gilao.
- Travellers can choose between a guided tour of Faro or a cruise of the Rio Formosa lagoon.
- The guided tour provides a personalized experience in a small group.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The day trip is an excellent introduction of Portugal to people interested in the local heritage and traditions.
- Travellers curious about the local history, architecture, and food should join the guided tour.
- Travellers interested in nature are highly recommended to take part in the activity.
Your Experience With Eastern Algarve Tour: Castro Marim, Tavira & Faro by Minivan?
- Join a full-day tour of the southern coast of Portugal between Faro and the Spanish border.
- Visit picturesque and charming settlements abounding with interesting structures and historical places.
- Benefit from a personalized guided tour in a small group.
- In Santo Antonio, you will see structures over two centuries old.
- In Castro Marim, visit a 13th-century castle and an archeological area.
- Tavira boasts traditional houses, which you can examine during a one-hour visit.
- Choose whether you wish to tour Faro or cruise the Ria Formosa lagoon by the end of the day trip.
What Eastern Algarve Tour: Castro Marim, Tavira & Faro by Minivan Includes?
- Round trip in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan with WiFi and a convenience of the pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour of Faro or the Rio Formosa lagoon cruise
- Entrance to related attractions
- Local food
- Castro Marim
- Vila Real de Santo Antonio
- Faro or Ria Formosa
- Tavira features a mix of traditional Portuguese and Moorish influences.
- Castro Marim used to be inhabited as early as the Stone Age.
Travelers Reviews about Eastern Algarve Tour: Castro Marim, Tavira & Faro by Minivan?
- Travellers have enjoyed the company and performance of a passionate and knowledgeable guide.
- Some of them underlined that they have learned a lot about Algarve and Portugal.
- Travellers indicate that the itinerary is well planned and that they had enough time for every place.
- Certain comments also point out that the area they visited is beautiful.
- Overall, the reviews indicate that the day trip is an enjoyable one and worth the money and effort.
The day trip isn't suitable for travellers in wheelchairs and those with mobility issues.
Printed and smartphone vouchers are both valid. Cancel your order at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Cruise on the Rio Formosa takes place from May to October and depends on favourable weather conditions.
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
- Pets and smoking aren't allowed in the minivan.
Address / Pick up Location
FĂˇtima Full Day Trip from Algarve
Duration: 12 hours
Small-Group Adventure: Cycling in Ria Formosa Natural Park
Duration: 8 hours
Ria Formosa Catamaran Trip to Ilha Deserta From Faro
Pirate Ship Cruise along the Algarve Coast
Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
Ria Formosa Islands Boat Trip
Duration: Half Day â€“ Approximately 5 hours.
Lagos, Sagres & Cape St.Vincent Half-Day Bus Tour
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
Bird Watching Guided Boat Trip in Ria Formosa from Faro Algarve
Duration: 2 hours
Faro Airport Private Transfer to or from Carvoeiro
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes