Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|6/7 Hours||(2219 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
- While in Tuscany why not take a day out of Florence to visit some of the wonderful Italian countrysides. This half-day trip takes you from Central Florence to a rural farmhouse where you will learn to cook delicious Tuscan dishes which are sure to impress at your next dinner party.
- Together with your hosts you will prepare a 4-course dinner including typical regional dishes and locally sourced produce. You may start by toasting fresh bread for an Italian classic, bruschetta, followed by tagliatelle, ravioli or gnocchi using eggs from the farm. Or, roll out your own pizza base and add your favourite toppings
- This is a leisurely experience so take a break to taste your foods and sample regional Chianti before cracking on with the main course of roast pork and tiramisu for dessert.
- After dining you'll be driven back to Central Florence, you'll get to keep your apron as a souvenir of the Tuscan cooking class. On the way to the farmhouse you may visit the Mercato Centrale in Central Florence or stop in the village of San Lorenzo to see the historical food market and collect fresh ingredients.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This full day excursion if for people with a passion for food.
- Whether you're planning a fancy dinner party or just looking to recreate some of your favourite foods.
- Suitable for individual travellers and small groups.
Your Experience With Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse?
- Take a trip to the scenic Tuscan countryside and learn to cook some of your favourite Italian dishes.
- Enjoy a traditional 4-course dinner (prepared by you) with regional wines on an authentic Tuscan farm.
- Visit a farmers market in a Tuscan village or tour the vegetable patch at the farmhouse.
What Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse Includes?
- Round trip private transport from Central Florence.
- Interactive cooking class, 4 course traditional Tuscan dinner and regional wine tasting.
- English/Italian speaking guide.
- Market visit (if specified).
- Email copy of recipes.
- To avoid any problems we recommend that you advise you tour supplier of any dietary requirements in advance of the tour.
- Pay attention at the market so that you can pop back on your own after the tour.
Travelers Reviews about Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse?
- The Tuscan Cooking Class has full 5 out of 5-star reviews from thousands of travellers who have reviewed the tour on Viator and TripAdvisor.
- Get Your Guide has an average score of 3.3-stars but has only a handful of customer reviews.
- Comments generally agree that this is an excellent and well-organized day trip.
- Travellers say that the location and cooking facilities were brilliant.
- Not practical for wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties.
- Mobile or paper vouchers are accepted.
- You may receive a refund for cancellations made up to 24 hours prior to tour date, however this depends on individual suppliers policy.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- A minimum of 2 participants is required.
- Under 12's are not permitted and under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Menu may change, vegetarians and other dietary requirements cannot be catered for.
Address / Pick up Location
- Pick-up Point: Opposite Santa Maria Novella Train Station, Central Florence.
- Best Florence Tours
- Florence Hop on Hop off
- Firenze Card
- Best Florence Day Trips
- Free Things to do in Florence
- Best Florence Walking Tours
- Best Florence Food Tours
- Best Florence Bike Tours
- Cheap Florence Airport Transfers
- Florence Attractions Maps
- Florence Art Galleries
- Florence To Pisa Day Trip
- Florence To Tuscany Day Trips
- Uffizi Gallery Tickets
- Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Uffizi and Accademia Tickets
- Accademia and Duomo Tours
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
- Florence to Chianti Day Trip
- Day Trip to Siena from Florence
- Florence Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Florence
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
Duration: 10 hours