Cheap Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
|1/2 Hours||(669 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery Discount Prices
We are comparing Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
- Discover the works of revered artists, masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance and pieces from the middle ages, all under the roof at the Uffizi Gallery. Once the home to administrative offices for the Medici Family, the building dates back to the 16th century, although some of the artworks found inside are much older.
- With paintings by the great Michelangelo, as well as Titian, Raphael, Leonardo da Vinci, Donatello, Giotto, Masaccio and much more displayed within the gallery, queues to this attraction are often very lengthy. However, with the timed entrance ticket you will be able to arrive at your allotted time slot and enjoy fast track entrance to Uffizi Gallery.
- At the entrance you might like to hire an audio guide, available in 7 languages or browse at your own pace, there is no time limit to your stay at Uffizi, except the Gallery's closing time.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most impressive in Europe and a must see for anyone with an interest in history or a love of art.
- This pass is for people who want have more time inside the gallery.
- Suitable for disabled visitors.
Your Experience With Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery?
- See one of the top rated attractions of Florence without spending hours waiting in line. This timed entry ticket lets you skip to the front of the queue.
- Browse the Uffizi Gallery at your own pace, with the aid of an optional multilingual audio guide.
- See the original works of renowned Renaissance artists, such as Michelangelo, Titian and Raphael.
What Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery Includes?
- Skip the Line entrance to Uffizi Gallery at selected time.
- Entrance and booking fee.
- You can get free fast-track entrance to the Uffizi Gallery and many other attractions with a Firenze Card. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-florence/firenze-card-worth-it-compare-firenze-card-vs-florence-city-pass.html
Travelers Reviews about Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery?
- According to TripAdvisor reviews the Uffizi Gallery is one of the top things to see in Florence.
- Comments on Get Your Guide say that there is so much to see inside.
- The skip the line ticket has positive 4.5-star reviews on TripAdvisor and Viator and 4.6-star reviews on Get Your Guide.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Some providers will allow refunds to be made for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance however fees may apply.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- After reservation has been made the date and time slot cannot be changed.
- Audio guides are available in English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Russian and Japanese, you will need a valid ID to collect one.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before time slot.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Door No. 3, Piazzale degli Uffizi.
Youtube videos of Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours
Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
Duration: Nine hours
Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Florence Vespa Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Duration: 12 Hours