Cheap Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum
|3.5 Hours||(681 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum Discount Prices
We are comparing Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum
- Florence is a city known for its artistic flair and historic quirks and this half-day guided walking tour with skip the line entry to Uffizi Gallery will help you discover some of its highlights.
- Start by meeting an expert local guide near Piazzale della Repubblica, let yourself be led through the city by the entertaining commentary of your guide, hear the facts and stats as well interesting anecdotes of major times in Florence's 2,000 year long history.
- On this tour you will visit the Ponte Vecchio, peek into the shops of glittering gold and precious gems which line either side of the famous bridge, you will also see Florence Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio and many squares, monuments and, Florence's bespoke high street.
- This half-day tour includes a guided visit to the Uffizi gallery. Sail past the long entrance queues and delve into centuries of art, learn how styles developed and how artistic movements shaped the way for some Italy's most revered artists. Inside you will find the works of Raphael, Michelangelo, Titian, Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli and many more.
- Our 3.5-hour tour will conclude inside the Uffizi gallery, you will be welcome to continue browsing the gallery until closing time, or ask your guide for recommendation for the remainder of your stay in Florence.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you've only got a few days in the city then this tour will help to make the most of your time.
- Aimed at history and art lovers, you will see many works by Renaissance artists.
- A good introduction to the city for first -time visitors.
Your Experience With Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum?
- Combine a walking tour of Central Florence with a guided visit to the Uffizi Gallery, a must for art and history enthusiasts.
- Benefit from skip the line entry to the Uffizi Gallery and learn about the renaissance movement in Florence from a knowledgeable English speaking guide.
- Visit the city's most famous landmarks including the Palazzo Vecchio, Old Bridge, Duomo and major squares and monuments.
What Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum Includes?
- Skip the Line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery.
- Professional English speaking tour guide, (French, German, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese speaking guides are also available).
- Headphones (for groups of over 15 people.
- If you enjoy this tour and would like to visit more of Florence's art and history museums then you could pick up an Amici degli Uffizi Card. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/discountcards/florence.html
- This will save you money at other attractions in Florence.
Travelers Reviews about Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum?
- The sightseeing tour and skip the line entrance ticket is great value for money and a good introduction to the city.
- Travellers have given it a 4.5-star rating on Viator and Get Your Guide.
- On TripAdvisor this tour has 5 out of 5-stars from customer reviews.
- Comments say that this is an informative and educational tour with lots of walking.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Present your ticket in print or electronic form.
- Cancellation fees may apply, depending on individual tour provider.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Children under 6 join the tour for free and all children up to 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours in Portuguese are available for groups of at least 2 people and tours in Italian are only available on Saturdays.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Via Brunellischi 1, Central Venice.
Youtube videos of Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
Duration: 12 hours
Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
Duration: 1 Hour
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
Duration: 4 Hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
Duration: Nine hours
Florence Vespa Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours