Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2 Hours||(7,542 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket
- This impressive city landmark has been one of the highlights of Florence since 1299 when the wealthy Medici family took residence there.
- The luxurious home is jam packed with elegant room, stone and marble sculptures, renaissance paintings and historic artefacts.
- Situated next door to another of the Medici familyâ€™s former properties, the Uffizi Gallery, this city centre attraction overlooks the Piazza della Signoria.
- With the help of a multilingual audio/video guide you will visit the Salone dei Cinquecento, the Map Room, the Courtyard and soak in the beautiful 13th century architecture.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Queues for this attraction can be very long so this skip the line ticket is perfect for visitors who have a limited amount of time in the city.
- The Palazzo should appeal to history fans and people interested in discovering the secrets on Florenceâ€™s most influential family.
- Architects and art lovers can also soak in the fantastic facades and artworks.
- Suitable for disabled visitors and people of all ages.
Your Experience With Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket?
- Discover the history, facts and stories of the famous Medici Family.
- Tour the impressive 13th century residence and civic centre of Florence.
- Enjoy panoramic view of the city centre and surrounding Tuscan hills from the Arnulfo Tower (optional).
- Save time with pre-booked skip the line entry for your preferred time.
- Tour the Palazzo with the help of a modern multimedia audio/video guide.
- Marvel at magnificent artworks from the renaissance period and stop to visit the Salone dei Cinquecento.
What Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket Includes?
- Palazzo Vecchio admissions ticket.
- Fast-track entry.
- Free audio/video guide in multiple languages including: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian.
- Entry to Arnulfoâ€™s Tower (if selected.
- Palazzo Vecchio.
- Arnulfoâ€™s Tower (optional).
- If you would like to visit Arnulfoâ€™s Tower then we recommend purchasing the ticket as a combo with your Palazzo Vecchio skip the line ticket as it will save you time when you are at the attraction.
- You should wear flat shoes, ideally with rubber soles, if you plan to climb the tower and donâ€™t forget to bring a camera!
Travelers Reviews about Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket?
- The Palazzo Vecchio has a fantastic 4.5 out of 5-star rating from Trip Advisor users.
- The skip the line ticket also gets 4.4 out of 5 from visitors who bought their tickets with Get Your Guide and 4.5 out of 5 from people who purchased from Tiqets.
- Comments generally agree that this Florence attraction is a remarkable experience and that purchasing skip the line entrance tickets is worthwhile.
- Some visitors point out that the multimedia guides are a little difficult to use but overall reviews are very positive.
- The Palazzo Vecchio (excluding the mezzanine floor and Arnulfoâ€™s Tower) is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Visitors who are unable to move independently should be accompanied by an assistant.
- The disabled entrance is on the side of the Palazzo (Via Dei Gondi).
- Your ticket will be sent to you via email.
- You must print your ticket or have your electronic voucher to show at the entrance.
- Cancelation policies can vary depending on your ticker provider.
- In general tickets are refundable however you will be required to make the cancellation by a specified number of days in advance to qualify for a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Skip the line tickets are valid only for your selected time slot. You will not be permitted to enter if you arrive late and refunds will not be issued.
- A visit to Arnulfoâ€™s Tower is not included in the ticket price unless this option is selected when making the booking.
- In severe weather conditions the tower will be closed.
- Children under the age of 6 may not visit Arnulfoâ€™s Tower. Children aged between 7 and 17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- You will need a valid ID to pick up your multimedia guide. This will be exchanged when the guide is returned.
- Multimedia guides are available in child and adult version.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza Della Signoria, 50122 Firenze, Florence. Please go to the ticket office inside the Palazzo Vecchio Courtyard where you can skip directly to the Info Point and exchange your voucher for your multim
- Florence City Tours
- Firenze Card
- Florence Art Galleries
- Florence Bus Tours
- Florence To Pisa Day Trip
- Florence To Tuscany Day Trips
- Florence Day Trips
- Uffizi Gallery Tickets
- Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Uffizi and Accademia Tickets
- Accademia and Duomo Tours
- Florence Hop on Hop off
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
- Florence to Chianti Day Trip
- Day Trip to Siena from Florence
- Florence Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Florence
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
Duration: 4 Hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours