Cheap Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence
|3:30 hours||(58 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence Discount Prices
We are comparing Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence
- A short trip to the Tuscan countryside near the city of Florence.
- Along the way, travelers can admire scenic vineyards and olive groves.
- Upon arrival to the wine estate, travelers acquaint themselves with the 17th-century villa and its impeccably-manicured gardens.
- A guided tour introduces how the locals make wine using different grape varieties such as Pinot, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- More so, visitors learn some traditional winemaking techniques.
- Four-course dinner takes place in pleasure gardens of the wine estate.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The activity caters to passionate fans of wine.
- The tour is an excellent opportunity for gourmands to discover the best of Tuscan gastronomy.
- Devotees of art enjoying in a splendid environment should book the activity.
Your Experience With Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence?
- You take a short ride by minivan to the charming villa in the vicinity of Florence to acquaint yourself with traditional winemaking.
- Upon arrival, tour the landscaped grounds of the 17th-century villa and learn about the wine-producing techniques including different grape varieties.
- Sample a few exquisite types of wine and enjoy dinner comprising four courses.
- Have cheese, pizza, ham and other delicious local specialties.
- Admire the Tuscan countryside as you have dinner.
What Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence Includes?
- Transport by a comfortable and air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guidance and wine tasting
- Exquisite four-course dinner
- You are likely to have some time to spend with the estate's owner for the most authentic experience.
- The guided tour takes place in the vineyards, the processing facility and, finally, in the cellar.
Travelers Reviews about Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence?
- According to the reviews, it appears that the travelers who joined the tour are very enthusiastic about their experience.
- They state that the tour went in perfect order and that the attention they got was top-notch.
- They enjoyed spending time in the manicured garden and vineyards surrounding the villa.
- Comments further indicate that the dinner was pleasant, while wine and food were delicious and of high quality.
- Some participants rated the evening tour as their top experience during the stay in Florence.
This guided tour isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
Paper and mobile tickets are valid for this activity. Redeem a full refund for cancelations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- People younger than 18 can join the tour if accompanied by an adult.
- If you follow specific dietary requirements, please advise during the booking procedure.
Address / Pick up Location
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, the city of Florence
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
Duration: 10 hours
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence
Duration: 3:30 hours
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
Duration: 4 Hours
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Duration: 12 Hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours