Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence Discount Prices
We are comparing Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
|3:30 hours||(58 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence
- A short trip to the Tuscan countryside near the city of Florence.
- Along the way, travelers can admire scenic vineyards and olive groves.
- Upon arrival to the wine estate, travelers acquaint themselves with the 17th-century villa and its impeccably-manicured gardens.
- A guided tour introduces how the locals make wine using different grape varieties such as Pinot, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- More so, visitors learn some traditional winemaking techniques.
- Four-course dinner takes place in pleasure gardens of the wine estate.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The activity caters to passionate fans of wine.
- The tour is an excellent opportunity for gourmands to discover the best of Tuscan gastronomy.
- Devotees of art enjoying in a splendid environment should book the activity.
Your Experience With Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence?
- You take a short ride by minivan to the charming villa in the vicinity of Florence to acquaint yourself with traditional winemaking.
- Upon arrival, tour the landscaped grounds of the 17th-century villa and learn about the wine-producing techniques including different grape varieties.
- Sample a few exquisite types of wine and enjoy dinner comprising four courses.
- Have cheese, pizza, ham and other delicious local specialties.
- Admire the Tuscan countryside as you have dinner.
What Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence Includes?
- Transport by a comfortable and air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guidance and wine tasting
- Exquisite four-course dinner
- You are likely to have some time to spend with the estate's owner for the most authentic experience.
- The guided tour takes place in the vineyards, the processing facility and, finally, in the cellar.
Travelers Reviews about Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence?
- According to the reviews, it appears that the travelers who joined the tour are very enthusiastic about their experience.
- They state that the tour went in perfect order and that the attention they got was top-notch.
- They enjoyed spending time in the manicured garden and vineyards surrounding the villa.
- Comments further indicate that the dinner was pleasant, while wine and food were delicious and of high quality.
- Some participants rated the evening tour as their top experience during the stay in Florence.
This guided tour isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
Paper and mobile tickets are valid for this activity. Redeem a full refund for cancelations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- People younger than 18 can join the tour if accompanied by an adult.
- If you follow specific dietary requirements, please advise during the booking procedure.
Address / Pick up Location
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, the city of Florence
- Florence City Tours
- Firenze Card
- Florence Art Galleries
- Florence Bus Tours
- Florence To Pisa Day Trip
- Florence To Tuscany Day Trips
- Florence Day Trips
- Uffizi Gallery Tickets
- Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Uffizi and Accademia Tickets
- Accademia and Duomo Tours
- Florence Hop on Hop off
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
- Florence to Chianti Day Trip
- Day Trip to Siena from Florence
- Florence Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Florence
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
Duration: 12 hours
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence
Duration: 3:30 hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours