Cheap 7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more
|Seven days||(9 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more Discount Prices
We are comparing 7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of 7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more
- The guided tour allows travelers to visit multiple top tourist destinations of Europe on a single trip.
- Among a few German cities, the itinerary covers Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam, the three mandatory destinations of every trip to Europe.
- The route leads through flowery landscapes full of windmills in the Netherlands.
- In France, travelers admire countless vineyards when traveling Champagne.
- Amsterdam is famous for its UNESCO-designated canals, while Keukenhof is known as the "Garden of Europe."
- While in Paris, travelers discover the Royal Palace of Versailles with its impressive gardens and opulent premises.
- One of the highlights of the tour is the Reims Cathedral, the traditional crowning place of French kings.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour allows you to discover top tourist destinations of Central and Western Europe, while saving a considerable amount of money.
- The tour caters to devotees of art, culture, history, and nature.
- The activity is especially recommended to first-time visitors and travelers that don't come to Europe often.
Your Experience With 7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more?
- Travel Central and Western Europe and visit its top destinations.
- Visit a few cities in Germany (Trier, Koblenz, Cologne, and Bonn) and capitals of the Netherlands - Amsterdam, Belgium - Brussels, and France - Paris.
- Trace footsteps of illustrious individuals, such as Beethoven, Rembrandt and Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Walk the UNESCO canals of Amsterdam, witness the splendor of the former French royal residence in Versailles and the Reims Cathedral, a crowning place of the French kings.
- Tour Keukenhof, the "Garden of Europe" west of Amsterdam.
What 7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more Includes?
- Round trip by an air-conditioned coach
- Assistance of a knowledgeable and certified travel guide
- Six overnight stays in at least 3-star hotels and breakfasts
- Zaanse Schans
- Rudesheim am Rhein
- Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands without the presidential offices.
- Bicycles and boats are the main means of transport in Amsterdam.
- Most top-rated attractions of Paris line the Seine River and can be seen on a cruise.
Travelers Reviews about 7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more?
- According to the reviews, the travelers have a great opinion about the destinations they visited and the pace of the tour.
- They commend the knowledge, performance and conduct of their guides and drivers.
- The reviews indicate that this action-packed multiday tour provides an excellent value for money.
- Travelers rated hotels as very good, albeit some of them had some minor complaints.
- A few travelers underlined that the tour guide allocated some time for them to enjoy destinations at leisure.
The trip isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
To take part in the guided tour, show printed or electronic voucher. All purchases are final and there are no options for a refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Children under two years can join the tour free of charge.
- Travelers under 18 need to be in the company of an adult.
- Infants travel by sitting in the laps of their parents or guardians.
Address / Pick up Location
Central station in Frankfurt
Youtube videos of 7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more
Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass
Duration: 1 Day or 2 Day
Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen
Duration: 5 hours+
Black Forest and Strasbourg Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: Approximately 10 hours
7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more
Duration: Seven days
Green Segway Tour Frankfurt
Duration: Two hours
Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip
Duration: 14 hours
Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner
Duration: Eight hours
Heidelberg and Rhine Valley Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: 11 hours
German Film Museum Frankfurt
Duration: Flexible, although two or three hours should be enough to most visitors.
Frankfurt to Rhine with Wine Tasting Day Trip
Duration: Full day or Half-Day