Frankfurt Bike Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Frankfurt Bike Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Three hours||(5 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Frankfurt Bike Tour
- Three-hour bike tour of Frankfurt takes visitors to neighborhoods popular among travelers and along the Main River.
- Knowledgeable guide introduces top points of interest, such as museums and landmarks, and lesser-known attractions of the city.
- Along the route, vacationers learn where to find cozy restaurants and popular cafes.
- Some top attractions the tour covers are the Goethe House, RĂ¶mer and museums of the Museum Embankment.
- Some other districts travelers visit during the tour are the Old Town, with half-timber mansions, and trendy Sachsenhausen.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Three-hour tour of Frankfurt by bike is especially convenient for first-time visitors and travelers with little time.
- To join the tour, you need to be at least in average physical shape.
- The tour caters to fans of architecture and history buffs.
Your Experience With Frankfurt Bike Tour?
- Get around in Frankfurt by bicycle and learn useful tips that will benefit you during your stay here.
- See the top attractions of the city, such as the Goethe House, RĂ¶mer Museum and the Saint Paul's Church among others.
- Access points from where you can take splendid photos of the city's high towers.
- Explore the Old Town, Museum Embankment with a couple of great museums, and Sachsenhausen - a fashionable district popular among the locals and travelers.
- Cycle along tranquil, traffic-free roads of Frankfurt.
What Frankfurt Bike Tour Includes?
- Map of Frankfurt am Main
- Luggage storage free of charge
- Saddle bag
- Friendly tour guide
- If you prefer, feel free to join the tour on your bike.
- Frankfurt is a very cycle-friendly destination featuring many designated bike lanes.
Travelers Reviews about Frankfurt Bike Tour?
- Travelers state that exploring Frankfurt am Main by bike is a very enjoyable and entertaining activity.
- Reviews indicate that this particular guided tour is suitable for people of different ages.
- Furthermore, comments of former participants imply that the bike tour offers a great value for money.
- Most reviewers commend the performance of the tour guide.
- While a few vacationers had some minor complaints, the impression is that the bike tour of Frankfurt is still the right thing to do.
The activity isn't suitable for visitors with immobility issues.
To join the bike tour, you need to present either an electronic or printed voucher. To get a full refund, cancel your order no later than 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that the bike rental, which costs 5 EUR, isn't included in the price of the tour.
- Approximate distance you will cover during the activity is 12 kilometers.
Address / Pick up Location
Martin-May-Str. 7, Sachsenhausen, Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt Bus Tours
- Frankfurt Hop on Hop off
- Frankfurt Pass
- Frankfurt City Tours
- German Film Museum Frankfurt
- German Film Museum Frankfurt
- Frankfurt To Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip
- Frankfurt to The Rhine With Wine Tasting Day Trip
- Frankfurt to Black Forest & Strasbourg Day Trip
- City Highlights, Rhine Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting day tour
- Frankfurt Pub Crawl though Alt-Sachsenhausen
- Frankfurt Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Frankfurt
Frankfurt Airport Private Arrival Transfer
Duration: 1 hour
Heidelberg and Rhine Valley Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: 11 hours
Frankfurt to Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: Full Day Trip - 9 Hours.
7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more
Duration: Seven days
City Highlights Tour plus Rhine Valley Cruise and Wine Tasting
Duration: 9 hours
Heidelberg Tour from Frankfurt 6-Hour
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours
Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner
Duration: Eight hours
Frankfurt Super Saver Neuschwanstein Castle and Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: 14 hours
Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours
Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass
Duration: 1 Day or 2 Day