Cheap Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner
|Eight hours||(28 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner Discount Prices
We are comparing Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner
- Eltz Castle is one of the most beautiful castles in Germany, occupying a vantage point in a dense forest.
- Although built around 850 years ago, the castle remains completely unchanged, allowing visitors to appreciate its medieval charm.
- The guided tour of the Eltz Castle covers its public and private quarters, including bedrooms, armory, kitchen and cellar.
- Among other exhibits, travelers see works of art, paintings, armor, weapons and medieval furnishings.
- During the tour, visitors acquaint themselves with the way of life led by medieval aristocrats.
- During the return journey, travelers visit a restaurant by the Rhine River for dinner.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The guided tour caters to travelers interested in medieval architecture and history.
- You should join the activity if you are a fan of nature, art and weaponry.
- The tour is suitable for people of all ages except for very small children.
Your Experience With Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner?
- Enjoy a pleasant ride to the Eltz Castle and personalized attention during the guided tour.
- Admire the beauty of the fairy-tale castle rising above the tops of trees of dense forest.
- Learn the history of the Eltz Castle that remains in possession of the same family since its founding.
- Tour public and private premises exuding medieval charm, including kitchen, rooms and armory.
- See the knight's hall, one of the most lavish premises of the castle.
- Examine weapons, paintings and period furnishings.
- Stop for dinner at a restaurant by the Rhine on your way back.
What Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner Includes?
- Round trip by a minivan
- Admission to the Eltz Castle and a guided tour
- Guidance by a professional tour guide
- Dinner at a restaurant on the way back to Frankfurt
- Taking photos inside the castle is forbidden.
- There are more than a hundred rooms in the Eltz Castle.
Travelers Reviews about Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner?
- For the most part, travelers find the day trip from Frankfurt to the Eltz Castle worth time and effort.
- They had a great time with an expert guide who conveyed knowledge in an entertaining way.
- Many visitors underline the exceptional beauty of the castle and its authenticity.
- Reviewers state that the tour is entertaining for people of all ages.
- Travelers appreciate personalized attention, which allows them to better acquaint themselves with the Eltz Castle.
Visit to the Eltz Castle isn't suitable for people in wheelchairs or with reduced mobility.
Printed and electronic vouchers are both valid. For cancellation at least 24 hours in advance, you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If the minimum number of participants isn't met, you will be offered a refund or a visit on another day.
- There is an option of a pickup or drop-off for a surcharge.
Address / Pick up Location
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, Frankfurt
Youtube videos of Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner
Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner
Duration: Eight hours
Black Forest and Strasbourg Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: Approximately 10 hours
Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen
Duration: 5 hours+
Frankfurt to Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: Full Day Trip - 9 Hours.
Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass
Duration: 1 Day or 2 Day
Frankfurt Super Saver Neuschwanstein Castle and Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: 14 hours
German Film Museum Frankfurt
Duration: Flexible, although two or three hours should be enough to most visitors.
Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip
Duration: 14 hours
Heidelberg Tour from Frankfurt 6-Hour
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours