Kayaking Arrabida National park from Lisbon Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Kayaking Arrabida National park from Lisbon prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|8 Hours||(15 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Kayaking Arrabida National park from Lisbon
- Take a trip away from the City Centre of Lisbon and lose yourself in the jaw-dropping natural beauty of Arabia Nature Park.
- This special excursion to one of the world's most magnificent coastlines will begin bright and early when you are picked up from your Lisbon Hotel.
- Meet your guide and fellow explorers as you travel by comfortable coach to the historic seaside town of Sesimbra. On the way, you can enjoy scenic views as you leave behind the busy city.
- Once in Sesimbra you'll have a short introduction to the town and time to take some holiday snaps before getting fitted with a double kayak, paddle, life jacket, and listening to a safety briefing.
- Once on the open sea your adventure has really begun. Follow your local guide to an isolated island, enjoy a picnic lunch in this magnificent spot, and take some time to swim in the clear water.
- During the kayaking tour you will cover approximately 6-10 km of Arrabida Nature Park.
- Your guide will take you to the best spots where you can find caves, inlets and breath-taking vistas.
- Return to Sesimbra by kayak and enjoy free time in the old town and castle before returning by coach to your Lisbon Hotel.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A kayaking excursion in Arrabida Nature Park is a dream come true for nature lovers and water sports enthusiasts.
- If you're looking for a tour which combines Portugal's fantastic coastline with its historical towns and castles then this is the tour for you.
- The excursion is great for friends, and families with children.
- While a moderate level of fitness is required, participants do not need to be.
Your Experience With Kayaking Arrabida National park from Lisbon?
- Combine nature with history with a visit to Arrabida Nature Park and Sesimba's Old Town
- Picnic on an isolated island and swim on the most stunning stretch of Portugal's coastline.
- Enjoy the company and local knowledge of your friendly English speaking guide.
- Visit the picturesque town of Sesimbra and visit it's hilltop castle (if specified).
What Kayaking Arrabida National park from Lisbon Includes?
- Use of sea kayak and equipment.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Water and snacks.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off.
- Return transport.
- Lisbon to Sesimbra â€“ Kayaking excursion in Arrabida Nature Park â€“ Sesimbra old town â€“ drive to Sesimbra Castle (if specified) â€“ return to Lisbon.
- Kayaking excursions operate throughout daily 6 months of the year, however, the tour will be cancelled in dangerous weather conditions. To avoid missing your trip we recommend booking the excursion between June and August or booking for the first day of your vacation so that the tour can be rescheduled for a later date if necessary.
Travelers Reviews about Kayaking Arrabida National park from Lisbon?
- The Arrabida Kayaking Tour from Lisbon has received flying 5-star reviews from trip adviser users, the majority praise the knowledge and friendliness of their tour guide which made the excursion a fun and personal experience.
- Travellers also enjoy the natural beauty of the region, the opportunity to taste local foods in Sesimbra and visit the castle.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please have your printed or electronic ticket to show your guide.
- Full refunds will only be issued for cancellations made up to 7 days in advance. Any cancellations made less than 7 days in advance will be subject to cancellation fees of 50%-100%.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You will need a towel, swimsuit, dry change of clothes, sunscreen, and sunhat.
- All children, under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Photos are not included in the tour price but can be purchased after the tour.
- In the event of bad weather the excursion will be cancelled. In this case, you will have the option to take the tour on another day, join an alternative tour (e.g. hiking or mountain biking), or receive a full refund.
Address / Pick up Location
- Collection from Hotel in Lisbon, please arrange details with your tour provider.
- Aproximate pick up time will be confirmed the day before the tour.
- Lisbon Tours
- Lisbon Bus Tour
- Lisbon Day Trips
- Lisbon Hop on Hop off
- Pena Palace Tickets
- Lisbon Walking Tours
- Belem Tower Skip The Line
- Lisbon to Sintra and Cascais Day trip
- Lisboa Card
- Oceanario De Lisboa Skip The Line
- Kayaking ArrĂ¡bida National Park
- Fatima Obidos & Nazare Day trip
- Lisbon Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Lisbon
Lisbon: Pub and VIP Club Crawl
Duration: Around 5 hours
Lisbon to Sintra, Cascais, and Estoril: Full-Day Trip
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Duration: Around eight hours
Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods
Duration: Approximately one hour
Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Fatima Obidos, Nazare and Batalha Day Trip
Duration: 8-11 Hours
Lisbon to Sintra Day Tour
Duration: 8 Hours