Belem Tower Skip the line Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Belem Tower Skip the line Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Belem Tower Skip the line Tickets
- The priority ticket to the Tower of Belem allows travellers to visit one of the top attractions of Lisbon without having to wait in typically long lines.
- Belem Tower features rich ornamentation and a few architectural styles, which make this attraction visually appealing from outside and inside.
- Visitors can access various points of interest of the tower, including the lower battery, chapel, tower terrace and the King's Chamber.
- The tower used to be a defensive facility whose role was to prevent enemy ships to approach Lisbon.
- A visit to the top of the Belem Tower is among the highlights of the tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Belem Tower is a top attraction of Lisbon, hence a must-see point of interest to any traveller.
- If you are interested in history or art, a visit to the Tower of Belem will be a rewarding experience for you.
- The priority ticket is especially convenient for people valuing their time.
Your Experience With Belem Tower Skip the line Tickets?
- Visit one of the top Lisbon attractions that features an attractive location and a bunch of styles.
- Benefit of the priority entry and avoid queuing in a potentially very long line.
- Enjoy views of the Tagus River and of the Belem district, which abounds with landmarks and historical monuments.
- Acquaint yourself with the symbolism of the tower's decoration, such as crosses, ropes and chains.
- Climb the top of the Belem Tower for the most rewarding views of its surroundings.
- Get an insight into the tower's origins and role throughout the centuries.
What Belem Tower Skip the line Tickets Includes?
- Fast-track admission into the Tower of Belem, which saves you a lot of time
- Belem Tower features the North African and Manueline styles.
- Manueline style resembles the Gothic style in a more elaborate way.
Travelers Reviews about Belem Tower Skip the line Tickets?
- Holders of the priority ticket to the Belem Tower underline its high value.
- Their reviews indicate that the lines start to form early at the Tower of Belem.
- Some travellers estimate that the waiting times in the queues tend to be up to two hours.
- Visitors also underline the beauty of the Tower of Belem.
- Also, they state that the views of the Belem district and the River Tagus are excellent.
- Albeit certain visitors had issues regarding the service, the overall rate indicates the high value for money.
People in wheelchairs can't navigate through the Tower of Belem.
You need to print the ticket and present it at the tower's entrance. The fast-track ticket to the Belem Tower is non-refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The last admission is 30 minutes prior to closure.
- The validity of the ticket is one year after purchase.
Address / Pick up Location
Torre de Belem, 1400-206, Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon Tours
- Lisbon Bus Tour
- Lisbon Day Trips
- Lisbon Hop on Hop off
- Pena Palace Tickets
- Lisbon Walking Tours
- Belem Tower Skip The Line
- Lisbon to Sintra and Cascais Day trip
- Lisboa Card
- Oceanario De Lisboa Skip The Line
- Kayaking ArrĂ¡bida National Park
- Fatima Obidos & Nazare Day trip
- Lisbon Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Lisbon
Lisbon to Sintra, Cascais, and Estoril: Full-Day Trip
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Lisbon Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Duration: 24 or 48 hours
Arrabida and Sesimbra Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisbon Sunset Walking Tour with Fado Performance
Duration: 3 hours
Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Belem Tower Skip the line Tickets
Lisbon Surf Experience
Duration: From four to eight hours