Cheap Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting
|Around eight hours||(42 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting Discount Prices
We are comparing Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting
- The day trip to Evora is a journey through history and art of the Portuguese nation.
- The city features stunning examples of Roman, early-Christian architectural styles, such as classical, Gothic and Romanesque.
- The visitors will also learn about the city's Arab past while exploring its narrow, medieval streets.
- Some top attractions of Evora covered by the tour are the Evora Cathedral, Roman Temple of Diana and the Saint Francisco Church with the Chapel of Bones.
- A stop at a local winery for tasting wines and olive oil is part of the activity as well.
- Along the way, tourists will enjoy traveling through beautiful Portuguese countryside.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the tour is highly recommended for travelers interested in Portuguese history and art.
- Wine aficionados also have a great reason to book the activity.
- If you are curious about the Roman era and the medieval times, you will enjoy the Evora day trip.
Your Experience With Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting?
- You'll travel to the UNESCO city of Evora priding on diverse architecture and spectacular attractions.
- Admire the beautiful monuments and landmarks of the city while learning about its Roman, Arab, Jewish and Christain past.
- Walk through medieval streets, marvel at picturesque houses, visit beautiful squares and tour some of the city's most iconic points of interest.
- Learn about the Evora Cathedral featuring Romanesque and Gothic styles, see the Chapel of Bones in the Church of Saint Francisco and admire the classical design of the Roman Temple.
- Enjoy wine and olive oil tastings at a wine estate during the return trip.
What Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting Includes?
- A guided tour by minivan led by a certified, friendly and knowledgeable guide.
- Tasting of wine at a countryside estate.
- Pickups and drop-offs from your hotel in Lisbon.
- Along the way, you will visit the interesting village of Arraiolos, known for carpets and rugs.
- Evora abounds with great museums, such as the Evora Museum, Evora Cathedral Sacred Art Museum and the Regional Conservatory of Music.
- Several prehistoric remains are also available in the area.
Travelers Reviews about Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting?
- Some travelers pointed out that the day trip to Evora was the highlights of their visit to Lisbon and Portugal.
- Participants of the tour underline the high punctuality regarding pickups and drop-offs.
- The reviewers spoke highly about the assigned guide and the information they received during the day trip.
- Several travelers specified that the wine they tasted was of excellent quality.
- According to several reviews, the tour reveals the history of Portugal and brings the old times to life.
Please check the details regarding the participation of people in wheelchairs with the selected provider.
Printed and electronic vouchers are valid for this activity. Travelers who cancel the order at least 24 hours before the scheduled tour will receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The Evora day trip is a private tour requiring a minimum of two participants.
- A significant part of the tour takes place outside, so dress appropriately to weather conditions.
- Besides in English, the tour may be in some other language.
Address / Pick up Location
Pickups take place at Lisbon hotels.
Youtube videos of Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Lisbon to Sintra Day Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Obidos, Nazare, Fatima and Batalha Day Trip
Duration: 8-11 Hours
Lisbon: Pub and VIP Club Crawl
Duration: Around 5 hours
Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: “Fado in Chiado”
Duration: 50 minutes
Arrabida Kayak Tour from Lisbon
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour
Duration: Four hours
Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket
Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Arrabida and Sesimbra Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Duration: Around eight hours