Cheap Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour
|Four hours||(30 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour
- Lisbon may be famous for azulejos (blue tiles) adorning its structures, but the urban capital of Europe prides itself on spectacular street art, too.
- The activity introduces various areas of the Portuguese capital boasting extraordinary examples of street art.
- Among other motifs, the tour participants see paintings featuring intricate patterns, depicting scenes out of a fantasy and portraits of fictional or real people.
- The tour also introduces the history and development of the local street art that transformed neglected structures into masterpieces of art.
- During the guided tour, visitors benefit of personal experience while visiting docks, passages and streets of downtown Lisbon and suburban areas.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are a fan of street art and art in general, you should consider booking the guided tour.
- The activity introduces Lisbon that is less known among the travelers, but which is nothing less intriguing and interesting.
Your Experience With Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour?
- You will combine sightseeing by minivan and on foot to admire the street art masterpieces of Lisbon throughout the city.
- You will admire works of art reminiscent to mythological scenes, inspired by motifs from fantasy and portraits depicting real or fictional people.
- Find striking paintings at unlikely places, such as underground passages, tall buildings and docks.
- Learn the history of the street art in Lisbon and about its development over the years.
- Find out how the street art transformed nondescript and neglected structures into spectacular attractions.
What Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour Includes?
- Transportation by minivan with air-conditioner.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide. A tour in a small group for personal experience.
- Pickups and drop-offs at selected spots.
- Lisbon is an attractive destination for street artists from all around the world, which contributes to the diversity and quality of its street art.
- Besides scenes from mythology and everyday life, you may discover paintings relating to Fado, a celebrated Portuguese music genre.
Travelers Reviews about Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour?
- Travelers who attended the guided tour have a great opinion about the street art of Lisbon and how their assigned guide performed.
- Some comments indicate that the street art of Lisbon isn't about graffiti, but about true artistic masterpieces.
- According to certain reviews, the tour is an excellent overview of the modern Lisbon.
- The reviewers agree that the works of the street art covered by the itinerary are of exceptional quality.
The activity isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
You need to present a mobile or printed ticket to join the guided tour. For a cancellation no later than 24 hours before the scheduled tour you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The tour takes place regardless of the weather conditions, so dress appropriately.
- Because of a moderate amount of strolling, you should wear shoes suitable for walking.
Address / Pick up Location
Praça Duque de Terceira and (optionally) Largo Duque do Cadaval, Lisbon
Youtube videos of Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour
Obidos, Nazare, Fatima and Batalha Day Trip
Duration: 8-11 Hours
Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket
Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Duration: Around eight hours
Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Arrabida Kayak Tour from Lisbon
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Lisbon Essential Tour: History, Stories & Lifestyle
Duration: 3 Hours
Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: “Fado in Chiado”
Duration: 50 minutes
Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Lisbon Sunset Walking Tour with Fado Performance
Duration: 3 hours