Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 - 3.5 hours||(853 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings
- Get a taste for Portugal's diverse spices and flavours on a 3 hour guided walking tour of Lisbon. Be sure join the tour with an empty stomach because you will be introduced to local foods representing the very best of Mediterranean cuisine at each stop on the tour.
- An experienced local guide will take you to those hard to find places away from the busy tourist trail.
- One stop will be to taste speciality hams, sausage, and cheese at Manteigaria Silva. Browse the brightly coloured display and pick up some tasty treats for later.
- Move to the second course of Portuguese Port and regionally produces marmalades and Sao Jorge cheeses, then head to bohemian Bairro Alto district for white wine and tapas. You will also taste a traditional codfish cake with a glass of vinho verde.
- As you walk around Lisbon's hills, visiting Bairro Alto, Alfama, Rossio, and many famous city landmarks, your guide will fill you in on the facts and history of the city. At each tasting, you'll learn about the origins of these dishes and their significance in the Portuguese culture. Hear about the history of Port, the â€˜CafĂ© Culture' in Central Lisbon, and how Portugal's traditional adaptation of a cherry brandy, Genjinha, was created in 1840.
- This sociable Gourmet experience will come to an end on Portas de San Antao Street where you'll make your final visit. At this venue you'll be treated to Portuguese red wine and a selection of â€˜petiscos' and fresh bread.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This Gourmet experience is aimed at wine lovers and foodies, you'll get to taste a variety of traditional dishes and locally produced beverages.
- This is a sociable tour and great for couples and small groups, but also for individuals to meet other travellers.
- Although children cannot taste any of the alcoholic beverages, families are still welcome, and the underage can tuck into the delicious food instead.
Your Experience With Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings?
- Set your taste buds tingling with a comprehensive introduction to the foods and flavours of Portugal.
- Sample a variety of delicious locally produces wines; red, white, and green.
- Benefit from the inside knowledge of your expert local guide and discover some of the top cafes and restaurants in Lisbon.
- Combine wining and dining with sightseeing on a 3-hour Gourmet Walking Tour.
What Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings Includes?
- 3-hour Gourmet Walking Tour.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Food Tasting: sausage, cheese, marmalade, cod fish cake, fresh bread, and Tapas.
- Wine Tasting: red, white, and green.
- Glass of Port.
- Taste of Ginjinha Liquor.
- Don't forget to ask your tour guide for tips and recommendations for places to eat around the city. If you have more time to spend in Lisbon you could save money with a Lisbon Restaurant Card. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/discountcards/lisbon.html
Travelers Reviews about Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings?
- Travellers have given the Lisbon Gourmet Food Tour a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor, with over 300 reviews of this excursion.
- Comments say that the tour is well organised, fun, that the tour guides are excellent company and that the walking tour covers a lot of the city.
- Not recommended for wheelchair users or visitors with walking difficulties.
- Booking confirmation and tickets will be sent via email, please print your ticket or have your mobile ticket to show your tour guide.
- Tickets are fully refundable up to 24 hours in advance for bookings made with Get Your Guide and up to 7 days in advance for tickets purchased with Viator. Late cancellations will be subject to 50% to 100% cancellation fees.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour, a moderate amount of walking will be involved.
- Participants under the are of 18 will not be permitted to drink alcohol.
- Tickets for children under the age of 13 are half price.
- Venues and itinerary is subject to change.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: By the D, Pedro IV Statue on Rossio Square, Central Lisbon.
- Please check the meeting point in your booking confirmation.
- Best Lisbon Tours
- Lisbon Hop on Hop off
- Free Things to do in Lisbon
- Best Lisbon Day Trips
- Best Lisbon Walking Tours
- Best Lisbon Boat Tours
- Best Lisbon Food Tours
- Best Lisbon Bike Tours
- Cheap Lisbon Airport Transfers
- Best Lisbon Bus Tours
- Lisbon Attractions Maps
- Pena Palace Tickets
- Lisbon Walking Tours
- Belem Tower Skip The Line
- Lisbon to Sintra and Cascais Day trip
- Lisboa Card
- Oceanario De Lisboa Skip The Line
- Kayaking ArrĂ¡bida National Park
- Fatima Obidos & Nazare Day trip
- Lisbon Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Lisbon
Lisbon Live Fado and Alfama Tour with Dinner
Duration: Duration of the tour is four hours
Arrabida and Sesimbra Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisbon Surf Experience
Duration: From four to eight hours
Lisbon to Evora Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Duration: Around eight hours
Fatima Obidos, Nazare and Batalha Day Trip
Duration: 8-11 Hours
Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers
Duration: 2 Hours
Dolphin Watching Lisbon
Duration: Six hours, of which between two to three hours you spend on board the cruise vessel.
Lisbon Sunset Walking Tour with Fado Performance
Duration: 3 hours
Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day