Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 hour||(642 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
- A great way to see London and move around the different parts of the city in the most scenic way possible!
- This cruise allows you to hop-on and hop-off as many times as you want at the 4 piers throughout the day so you can make your own sightseeing itinerary.
- Live commentary from a friendly local guide explains the history of the city and allows you to learn all about the sights and monuments that you're passing. The commentary is fun and informative - No facts and figures to make you fall asleep!
- The comfortable river boat has ample seating, toilet facilities as well as a bar and cafe so you'll be able to relax on the journey and enjoy some refreshments as the sights of London pass by the windows. Sit inside in the covered saloon with large windows offering panoramic views, or go up on the deck and feel the breeze blowing through your hair as you marvel at the city of London.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great way to see London's top attractions in the most scenic way possible.
- Great for travellers who want to learn about the city but don't want to be tied down with a tour group - This cruise allows you to make your own itinerary.
- Good for solo travellers whether old or young and families, including those traveling with young children.
Your Experience With Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise?
- Enjoy unlimited travel during a 24 hour / 1 day period on the River Thames with the hop-on-hop-off sightseeing cruise that takes you to, and past, many of London's top riverside locations and monuments.
- You can join the boat at Westminster Pier, Waterloo/London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Greenwich Pier and, making your own itinerary, either hop-off at the next stop or stay onboard and listen to the commentary. A round-trip takes approximately 2.5 hours with the shortest 'hop " taking 20-30 minutes.
- Passing iconic sites including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, The Shard, The Globe Theatre, Millennium Bridge, The London Eye, The Tower of London, Tower Bridge and so much more, you'll be able to learn the history of London and learn fun and interesting facts about all the sights that you pass from your friendly commentator and, of course, take a ton of photos!
What Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise Includes?
- 24hr / 1 day pass for the hop-on-hop-off sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary in English onboard
- The sightseeing cruise stops at:
- Westminster Pier
- Waterloo Pier / London Eye Pier
- Tower Pier
- Greenwich Pier
- Be sure to take a ride down the River at Sunset for some stunning views!
Travelers Reviews about Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise?
- Travellers talking about this Thames river cruise on Viator, Get Your Guide, and Trip Advisor give it very good ratings and very good comments, most people recommending this cruise to others and saying they would do it again in the future.
- People have said "We would never miss an opportunity to take the Thames River Cruise! It is relaxing, it's a chance to rest your legs after busy London walking excursions, and it's absolutely wonderful to see the buildings and architecture along the water" "Loved the commentary, found it humorous and anecdotal" and "We had a great time and would recommend it for others".
- Everyone agrees that the staff are helpful and friendly and that the crew members who commentate really make the cruise something special.
Yes. Please advise staff when booking if you require wheelchair assistance.
A paper voucher must be shown - E-vouchers are not accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Print your voucher - e-voucher's are not permitted.
Address / Pick up Location
The hop on hop off sightseeing cruises depart from Westminster Pier, London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Greenwich Pier.
- London Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best London City Pass
- Best London Day Trips
- Free Things to do in London
- Best London Walking Tours
- Best London Boat Tours
- Best London Food Tours
- Best London Bike Tours
- Best London Airport Transfers
- Best London Bus Tour
- London Attractions Maps
- London Attractions Skip The Line Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Walking Tours Maps
- London Theatre Shows & Concerts
- London Art Galleries & Museums
- Best London Kids Activities
- Best London Water Sports
- Best London Theme Parks
- Best London Shopping
- London Activities
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Skip the line
- Buckingham Palace Skip the line
- Tower of London Skip the line
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Airports
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Emirates Airline Cable Car and Thames River Cruise
Duration: 1 day pass
River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Duration: 1 hour
London Thames River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
River Thames Sunset Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 day ticket
London Showboat Dinner Cruise on River Thames
Duration: 3 hours
London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 day ticket