Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when||(2543 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
- FC Chelsea is one of the most famous football clubs in the world, and this package is a perfect introduction to the teams history and internationally loved sport.
- Fans of the London based club have a unique opportunity to tour premises and rooms which are normally reserved for club officials and players.
- se the museums entertaining audio/visual displays, touch screens and other interactive displays to learn about the development of FC Chelsea.
- You will also visit the Stamford Bridge Museum and examine various interesting exhibits, including the Champions League and Europa League trophies.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The guided tour and a visit to the club's museum is a great introduction to the club, ideal for fans of FC Chelsea and football lovers in general.
Your Experience With Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum?
- On this guided tour, you will learn a lot about this the beloved Chelsea Football Team.
- Discover stories behind the team and tour premises of the Stamford Bridge Stadium.
- Learn the history of this popular club from a knowledgeable guide and use the stadium's interactive displays, audio/visual performances and touch screens to discover even more about this team.
- You will visit the Stamford Bridge's press room and the room where TV interviews take place, as well as the home and away dressing rooms, the playersâ€™ tunnel and pitch side.
- You will also find out how FC Chelsea evolved throughout its history and how it became one of the most popular and beloved football clubs all over the world.
- Finally, take a look at the club's collections of trophies, including the ones from the Champions and Europa League.
What Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum Includes?
- A guided tour of the Stamford Bridge Stadium (including access to reserved players areas).
- Access to the press room, dressing rooms, the pitch side and playerâ€™s tunnels.
- Entrance to the onsite museum.
- Stamsford Football Stadium.
- FC Chelsea Museum.
- Parking is free on Sundays if you plan to go to the Stamford Bridge by your car.
Travelers Reviews about Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum?
- People that took a tour of the Stamford Bridge had a fantastic experience, which they rated with 4.8 out of 5 on Get Your Guide, 5 on Viator and 4.5 on TripAdvisor.
- Comments tent to agree thar the knowledgeable and friendly guides create a really outstanding.
- The majority of travellers who reviews the tour would recommend it.
- This activity is suitable for wheelchair users.
- You will need to show either printed or electronic voucher at the entrance.
- Each provider of the service allows refunds for timely cancellations, which, however exact cancellation term are dependent on the individual company policies.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The last entry into the Chelsea FC Museum is half an hour before the closing time.
- On certain occasions parts of the Stamford Bridge Stadium may be inaccessible to visitors.
- Tours of the stadium are not possible on match days.
Address / Pick up Location
- Address: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London.
- London Passes
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- Best London Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best London Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
London Bridge Experience, Tombs Tickets, and Audio Guide
Duration: The tour of the London Tower and Tombs varies, but is around an hour in most cases.
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Duration: The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
Stansted Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
Duration: In regular circumstances, the transfer lasts between and hour and 1:30 hours.
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11