Cheap London Highlights Bike Tour
|3 Hours||(111 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
London Highlights Bike Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing London Highlights Bike Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of London Highlights Bike Tour
- This is a 3-hour city bike tour which will introduce you to the most important landmarks of the British Capital.
- The city of London is popular with cyclists who prefer to peddle through the typical London traffic instead of squeezing into overcrowded buses and subway stations.
- As such the city is well equipped with cycle lanes and drivers are accustomed to sharing the road with cyclists.
- During the tour you’ll be led by an expert resident guide and enjoy a fully guided tour in your preferred language.
- While the tour does not allow time to enter any museums or attractions you will make stops in front of significant locations for photos and to hear your guide's commentary.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Right for people who prefer a fun and active tour which is a little more fast paced than you usual walking tour.
- This is great for people who want to see a lot of Central London in a short period of time.
- Participants must be able to ride a bike independently and feel confident cycling on busy roads, however the route is mostly flat so only a moderate level of fitness is needed.
- Suitable for children over the age of 10 and for fun for adults too.
Your Experience With London Highlights Bike Tour?
- Pick up your bike and start exploring the city centre of London on a small group bike tour.
- Admire the beautiful London architecture, gaze up to the impressive Dome of St Pauls Cathedral, and take in the façade of the Lambeth Palace.
- Let your guide tell you the ins and outs of the British Government whilst standing outside of the Houses of Parliament.
- Browse the street stalls and independent stores in Smithfield’s and Leather Lane Markets.
- See major city landmarks including the London Eye, Nelson’s Column, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey.
- Cycle through the scenic gardens of St James Parks and end your tour on Blackfriars Bridges.
What London Highlights Bike Tour Includes?
- 3-hour tour of Central London by bicycle.
- Experienced local tour guide.
- Use of bicycle and helmet.
- Sights You Will See During This Tour.
- Southbank Arts Complex.
- The Houses of Parliament.
- Lambeth Palace.
- Lambeth Bridge.
- The London Eye.
- Westminster Abbey.
- St James Park.
- Buckingham Palace.
- Trafalgar Square.
- China Town.
- Covent Gardens.
- Leather Lane Market.
- Smithfield’s Market.
- St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Blackfriars Bridge.
- If English is not your native language then you can opt to take the tour in one of the 6 other languages. Tours in all languages are available daily.
Travelers Reviews about London Highlights Bike Tour?
- On reputable travel websites, such as TripAdvisor and Viator, the London Classic Bike Tour had a positive 4.5 out of 5 overall rating.
- On Get Your Guide the 3-hour tour has an even higher average score of 4.8 out of 5.
- People who have participated in this tour have said that this is a fantastic way to see and understand the historic city of London.
- Comments also recommend the tour guides who are ‘knowledgeable’ and ‘true performers’.
- Some reviews also indicate that the length and difficulty of this tour is suitable for children.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or for people with mobility difficulties.
- Your ticket purchase will be confirmed and the confirmation sent to you via email at the time of booking.
- You will need to bring a printed ticket or an e-ticket to show your tour guide.
- Specific cancellation policies depend on individual ticket suppliers and refund policies also vary.
- In some cases you will be allowed to cancel and receive a full refund up to a number of days in advance however some providers will charge a cancellation fee.
- Some tickets may be non-refundable so please check the cancellation policy.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The London Classic Bicycle Tour is available in 7 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, and Japanese.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to join the tour.
- A minimum group size applies; if there are fewer than two participants then the tour will be cancelled, in this case, you will have the option to join the bike tour on a different day or to refund your ticket.
- The company also offer a private version of this tour which is recommended for larger groups or families.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: got to the office of The London Bicycle Tour Company.
- Address:1a Gabriels Wharf, 56 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP.
Youtube videos of London Highlights Bike Tour
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Luxury Paris Day Trip from London
Duration: Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis