London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 Hour||(36 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- Built over a century ago, Tower Bridge has become a much-loved icon and a favourite sight of local Londoners.
- The famous bridge was originally constructed to ease the flow of traffic but Londonâ€™s Tower Bridge is far better known for its impressive moving roads.
- Even in Victorian time, clever London engineers were busy designing what would become one of the most well-known bridges on the world, opening in the middle to allow tall ships to pass through.
- Inside the exhibition you will even find the original steam engines which were used to open the bridge.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the Tower Bridge Exhibition should be interesting for anyone who wants to visit one of the most iconic landmarks in London.
- Fun for kids and great the brave individuals who step across the glass floor.
- The attraction is also good for people who are interested in construction and mechanics.
Your Experience With London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket?
- Enjoy the most unique view of the River Thames that you will find in the whole of London.
- Take a walk on the glass floor suspended above the most famous river in the United Kingdom.
- Learn some of Londonâ€™s long history and the significance of the Tower Bridge.
- Take a turn back in history as you enter the original Victorian Engine Rooms.
- Explore this popular London attraction independently and at your own pace without the restrictions of a guided tour.
What London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket Includes?
- Entrance fee to the London Tower Bridge Exhibition.
- The Tower Bridge Exhibition.
- We recommend visiting in the early morning when there will be fewer people queuing at the entrance.
Travelers Reviews about London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket?
- Travellers have given this attraction a 4.5 out of 5-star overall rating on TripAdvisor.
- On Get Your Guide the London Tower Bridge Exhibition has a fantastic 4.6 out of 5-star rating.
- Reviews on both platforms say that the attraction is excellent and that the staff are very helpful.
- Comments also agree that the exhibition is fun and good value for money.
- Some travellers also indicate that this is a good attraction to for children to visit, inside the exhibition you can learn how this impressive structure was built and how it operates.
- The Tower Bridge Exhibition is wheelchair accessible.
- Your ticket purchase will be confirmed within 48 hours of making your booking.
- You will need to print your ticket and bring it to the attraction.
- Depending on your ticket provider your electronic voucher may need to be exchanged for an official entrance ticket at the relevant office.
- Tickets for this attraction are non-refundable if your plan changes then you will still be charged the full amount of the ticket price.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- There may be a short wait at the entrance due to security checks. Avoid bringing any large bags or sharp objects as these will cause delays.
- There are photo points along the bridge and in the engine rooms where pictures can be taken without glass.
- The Exhibition has elevators to all levels of the towers, engine rooms and walkways so wheelchair users can access the entire site.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: meet at the entrance to the Tower Bridge Exhibition.
- Address: Tower Bridge Road, Central London, SE1 2UP, United Kingdom.
- Directions: the nearest stations are London Bridge Station (Northern or Jubilee Lines) or
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.