Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 Day||(641 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
- The 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off bus ticket is basically your key to discovering the central sights of the British Capital without the need of a strictly organised tour or irritating time restriction.
- Instead this convenient transport pass lets you choose which sites to see and when to see them.
- You could even choose to stay aboard and ride the entire loop listening a knowledgeable tour guide describe the cityâ€™s most significant sights and explain the complex development of the city of London.
- Attractions You Can Visit Using the Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Service:
- The Royal Observatory
- The Tower of London
- The Cutty Sark
- Tate Modern
- St Paulâ€™s Cathedral
- Borough Market
- London Eye
- South Bank Centre.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Right for people who want the convenience of a self-guided city tour, the Hop-On Hop-Off city cruise allows visitors to make their own itinerary and explore the city at their own pace.
- Great for families with children as well as disabled visitors, you will be able to see a lot of the city without taking an organised tour.
- This is also a good option for people who are looking to combine sightseeing with scenic cruising in the city centre.
Your Experience With Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off?
- Enjoy the freedom that the Hop-On Hop-Off River Thames Boat service gives you.
- Benefit from the gentle breeze and pull of the River Thames, away from the hustle and bustle of Londonâ€™s busy streets.
- Join any of the Hop-On Hop-Off boats at any of the designated stops throughout the city.
- Take some time to photograph the Houses of Parliament and The London Eye as you float by and learn about Tower Bridge and other famous architectural works from a professional onboard guide.
- Pass by major city landmarks such as the Shakespeareâ€™s Globe Theatre, the Millennial Footbridge, H.M.S Belfast and much more.
What Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off Includes?
- 24-hour ticket to the Hop on Hop Off Thames River Cruise.
- Live onboard commentary (in English).
- Sight you will see on the Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise.
- Big Ben
- The Houses of Parliament
- Royal Festival Hall
- Somerset House
- Westminster Bridge
- Cleopatraâ€™s Needle
- Millennium Footbridge
- H.M.S Belfast
- Shakespeareâ€™s Globe Theatre
- London Eye
- Plan your trip in advance and pick out the right attractions and you will be able to use the Hop-On Hop-Off boat as your main mode of transport in the city of London. (This will be much more pleasant than taking the busy subway.
Travelers Reviews about Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off?
- Travellers on TripAdvisor have said that the Thames Hop-On Hop-Off river cruise is well organised and a great way to explore the city.
- Comments indicate that the staff are very helpful and polite and that the onboard cafĂ© has a good selection.
- On Get Your Guide the tour has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 from over 600 reviews and on Viator the cruise has an impressive 4.5 out of 5-stars.
- Hop-On Hop-Off River boats have wheelchair access.
- Tickets are accepted in printed or electronic form.
- You will receive your confirmation via email.
- Your ticket will be valid for use any time within a 24-hour period.
- Tickets purchased from Get Your Guide are refundable up to 24 hours in advance but tickets purchased from other ticket providers are non-refundable and you will be charged the full price of the ticket.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Departure times may vary depending on river traffic and tides.
- No foods or drinks are included in the Hop-On Hop-Off ticket price, however, there is an onboard snack bar and cafĂ© where you can purchase food and beverages.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Points: cruised depart from:
- Greenwich Pier.
- Waterloo Pier.
- Westminster Pier. Tower Pier.
- The London City Cruises Office is located on Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2JH, London.
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Duration: The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.
London Bridge Experience, Tombs Tickets, and Audio Guide
Duration: The tour of the London Tower and Tombs varies, but is around an hour in most cases.
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
Luxury Paris Day Trip from London
Duration: Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Stansted Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
Duration: In regular circumstances, the transfer lasts between and hour and 1:30 hours.
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the