The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|60-90 Minutes||(744 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
- Opened in 2002 to celebrate the Golden Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, the Queens Galley hosts an abundance of treasures inside the beautiful Buckingham Palace.
- On a visit to the Victorian age building you can expect to see an array of hand-carved French and English Furniture and a series of exotic trees and plants in the finely kept gardens.
- The museum also hosts a selection of painting from the likes of Rubens, Rembrandt, and Poussin, as well as a portrait of King Charles II on the day of his coronation.
- The gallery also houses historical artefacts from the Monarchyâ€™s history such as the wedding dress worn by the Duchess of Cambridge in 2011 on her marriage to Prince William.
- After visiting the Queens Gallery donâ€™t miss the chance to watch the spectacular changing of the Guards outside the Palace doors.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the primary residence of the Queen of England is a must for anyone visiting London.
- The Queens Gallery will particularly appeal to visitors with a strong interest in history or for people who want to learn about the history of British Monarchs.
- Art lovers can also admire the fine paintings on display inside the museum.
- Kids will be entertained by the free multimedia guide.
- The attraction is appropriate for visitors of all ages and accessible to disables visitors.
Your Experience With The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace?
- Get an insight into the life and history of the Royal Family with a self-guided tour of the Queens Gallery.
- Learn about former British Monarchs and the current Royal Family from your complimentary multimedia guide.
- See beautiful paintings, sculptures and other artworks from the Royal Familyâ€™s private collection.
- Walk through this iconic building and soak up the British architecture and grandeur.
What The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace Includes?
- Admission ticket.
- Multimedia guide (available in English).
- The Queens Gallery.
- Buckingham Palace.
- We recommend that you avoid visiting the gallery on bank holidays or public holidays when it will be more crowded.
Travelers Reviews about The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace?
- The visit to the Queens Gallery has been highly recommended by visitors of leading travel platforms.
- On TripAdvisor the attraction has earnt an average score or 4 out of 5, while on Tiqets the tour has a 4.5 out of 5- star rating.
- Visitors have described the gallery as informative and well organised.
- They have also said that the pre-booked ticket makes entering the museum very easy.
- Travellers generally agree that this is a fantastic way to see a bit of Bucking Palace.
- The Queens Gallery in Buckingham Palace is fully wheelchair accessible (the building is fitted with a lift).
- You will receive your ticket confirmation via email.
- Your voucher will be accepted in electronic or printed form.
- Refunds are not possible for this ticket, you will be charged the full ticket price for any cancellations regardless of when they are made.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The Queenâ€™s Gallery will be completely closed on certain dates (including 25 and 26 December) due to special events. You can check the Queenâ€™s Gallery website to confirm which dates the attraction will be closed.
- There will be security checks at the entrance to Buckingham Palace, this may cause short delays. Please do not bring any sharp items, suitcases, or large bags.
- Photography is permitted inside the Queens Gallery.
- No foods or drinks are permitted inside the Queens Gallery.
- At busy times pushchairs will need to the left in the onsite cloakroom. Baby changing facilities are on site.
Address / Pick up Location
- Address: Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA.
- Bus: take lines C1, C10, 11, or 211 to Buckingham Palace Road.
- Underground: the nearest stations are Green Park, Hyde Park, or Victoria.
- London Passes
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- Best London Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best London Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.
Stansted Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
Duration: In regular circumstances, the transfer lasts between and hour and 1:30 hours.
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.