El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|6 hours||(516 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour
- A guided tour of the Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial and the Valley of the Fallen.
- The tour introduces several outstanding architectural masterpieces and sites bearing strong symbolism to Spanish past.
- A basilica of the Valley of the Fallen is exceptional because it is excavated from a rock.
- The cross commemorating the victims of the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939) is the tallest in the Christian world.
- The El Escorial Basilica in the Royal Monastery complex is a burial ground of the majority of Spanish kings.
- The tour offers you a chance to learn a lot about the civil war and the history of Spain.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This activity is highly recommended to history buffs and everyone wishing to take a welcoming break from the hustle of the Spanish capital city.
- Fans of striking architecture and beautiful landscapes should also join the guided tour.
Your Experience With El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour?
- Enjoy a trip in a luxury coach and listen to a knowledgeable guide conveying interesting facts.
- Visit Valley of the Fallen, the site of the tallest cross of Christendom commemorating the victims of the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939).
- Tour the El Escorial Basilica and visit the burial ground of most kings of Spain in the Royal Monastery complex.
- Learn about the Spanish conflict that was a prelude into the Second World War in Europe.
- Admire the basilica in Valley of the Fallen carved in the mountain.
- Marvel at the gorgeous vistas from vantage points.
What El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour Includes?
- Trip by a luxury and comfortable VIP bus.
- Professional and knowledgeable tour guide.
- Admissions to the Royal Monastery complex and the Valley of the Fallen.
- San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- Valley of the Fallen
- The San Lorenzo de El Escorial Royal Monastery is some 50 kilometers away from Madrid.
- Valley of the Fallen is near the Royal Monastery complex.
- El Escorial is the World Heritage Site.
Travelers Reviews about El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour?
- Reviews of the travelers lead to the conclusion that the tour is well organized and the staff great.
- Many of them agree that the architectural examples are breathtaking and that vistas from viewpoints are marvelous.
- A fair share of participants was very satisfied with the performance of their assigned tour guides.
- Available reviews indicate that the explanations of the points of interest were very good.
The guided tour is suitable for visitors suffering from mobility issues.
Paper and mobile tickets are acceptable for joining the tour. The paid amount is refundable for cancellations that take place at least 24 hours before the beginning of the scheduled tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To take part in the tour, kids need to be in the company of the adult person.
- Children under 7 years of age don't pay.
- Dress according to the weather conditions.
Address / Pick up Location
Plaza de EspaÃ±a, Madrid.
- Madrid Passes
- Best Madrid Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Madrid
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Madrid Day Trips
- Things to do in Madrid at Night
- Best Madrid Walking Tours
- Prado Museum Tickets
- Royal Palace Madrid Facts & Tours
- Fun things to do in Madrid
- Royal Palace of Madrid Tickets
- Reina Sofia Museum Madrid
- Thyssen Museum Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Madrid Segway Tour
- Real Madrid Stadium Tour
- The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
- Madrid Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Madrid
Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings
Duration: Around 6 hours
Madrid Segway Tour
Duration: 1:30 or 2:30 hours depending on your choice
Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour
Duration: The duration of the pre-recorded commentary is around 45 minutes.
Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca
Duration: Approx. 11 hours
Wanda Metropolitano Stadium Tour
Duration: About 45 minutes
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 6 hours
Las Rozas Village Shopping Express
Duration: Several hours
Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour
Duration: Around 3, 3:30 hours.